#37: your kid/s interrupt a heated moment /•\

Hello loves!!! Im so sorry but we are back to slow updates :( but i will try to make sure they aren't SLOW. I really hope you guys can understand i love you Cupcakes!

Harry: "Harry!" You gasped as he bit your neck. "I really need you love." He groaned and put your hand on his bulge. You moaned softly and pulled him on top of you. "Oh (y/n) i love it when you take charge!" He moaned loudly. You started unbuttoning his shirt slowly getting it off his broad shoulders and running your hands down his chest. You played with his belt before taking it off and playing with his pant's button. "God damn it (y/n)! take it off." He growled. You smirked and did as told leaving him in his boxers. His eyes shun with lust and he ripped your dress off you. You gasped. "Harry your mum got me that-". He shut you up by thrusting his clothed crotch against yours and groaning. "Mmm i prefer you screaming my name." He pulled off your panties and his hand trailed down slowly to where you needed him most. "Harry stop teasing!" you moaned. He nodded furiously and made to take off his boxers when all of a sudden a big wail travels through the house. "DARCY!?" You shouted pushing Harry off of you and hearing him groan something like "I knew i should have told my mum to take her"

Liam: "Liam what time did Leo say he was coming with his football team?" "At 3 love. Why?" he asked from the living room. You walked in and wrapped your arms around him. "Turn around Li." You whispered seductively. As he did his jaw dropped, you stood in front of him in his favorite black lacy panties and bra. "Wh-What? The kids-" "We have 2 hours before they get here papi." You winked before walking to your room making sure to put a little more movement in your hips. You smiled as you heard the steps of someone following you. You sat on your bed and watched him as he entered. "take the shirt off babe" you told him. He complied and took it off. You gave him a look and he nodded. He took his pants off and he crawled on top of you. You reached for the hook of your bra and pulled it off. Liam pulled you with him up to the headboard and placed you on his lap. "I want you to ride me." He growled. You nodded and took your panties off. He groaned as he looked you over. "Your still as beautiful as ever." he said. Then he started sucking your breast. And he was pulling himself out of his boxers. "Mom! What the hell Dad!?" Your son Leo shouted from the doorway. Liam flipped you over and covered you. "Guess no Payne train today huh?" Liam whispered. "Dad i can hear you!" Your son shouted. You giggled and shook your head. "Later." "Oh my god! IM RIGHT HERE!" Leo shouted before walking away.

Louis: "Louis Jamie is sleeping next to us what if she wakes up?" "She wont wake up babe. I promise." You whined as his hand trailed up your stomach, and stopped on top of your breast. " Louis Tomlinson don't you dare!" You growled when he crawled on top of you. "Sh you'll wake up Jamie!" He said, smirking. He held both of your wrist in one of his hands, and then trailed his other hand into your panties. His lips moved from your cheek to your lips to your neck, sucking love bites on it for everyone to see. "Louis stop- Louis!" You moaned as he ripped your panties off and took his boxers off. His 'little' fella brushing against your entrance. "Do you want me to stop?" he asked with a knowing look. You shook your head as your back arched in response to him ripping your bra off. His eyes were filled with lust and greed. His mind was clouded with thoughts of you. He pushed inside and stopped to let you adjust. You whimpered a bit since its been a while. His lips attached to yours and he started pulling out and pushing back in. His hips falling into a rhythm of pulling out and snapping back in. "Oh fuck!" he moaned as your walls tightened. "Louis be quiet- Oh my god!" You ended up screaming finding your orgasm. Louis on the other hand was snapping his hips trying to get his. He always did have a lot of stamina. "Louis not so hard!" His moans were suddenly over come by a huge wail. He panicked and pulled a blanket over you both pretending to be asleep, still inside of you. Your daughter ran into the room crying. "Whats wrong baby?" you asked breathlessly. "There w-was monsters again." You opened your mouth to talk when Louis snapped his hips one more time causing you to gasp. "Mom!? can you get daddy to check on the monsters?" you nodded. "yeah sweetie. Let me wake him up." "But mom he is awake i saw him peek!" she said. 'shit' Louis whispered.

Zayn: Zayn walked into the house looking stressed out. "Zayn? Is that you?" You shouted from your bathroom. He didn't answer and instead ran upstairs where your voice trailed from. He took off his suit and shoes leaving on only his boxers as he walked into your room's bathroom opening the sliding door and walking behind you. You shrieked as hands grabbed your waist and turned quickly finding Zayn there staring at you hungrily. "why don't you help me out of these." He motioned to his boxers that looked about ready to burst. You took a shaky breath in, nervous. "Zayn the kids are going to be here any minute-" "we have time to spare love. Now get to it." he growled placing your hands at the waistband of his boxers. You slowly began sliding them down trying to take your time, causing Zayn to get irritated and pull them off himself. His c*ck slapping against "Get on your knees babe." You did as told knowing Zayn would get aggravated if you didn't. "Open your mouth love." His eyes scanning your body from head to toes, or at least what he could see do to your position. You opened your mouth as told and he put his tip in your mouth. "Suck it." he growled, pulling you by your hair. You hollowed your cheeks and began sucking his length making sure to circle your tongue on his tip. "fuck, just like that baby." He groaned starting to snap his hips a little thrusting in your mouth. You moaned around his length as his tip hit the back of your throat. He moaned loudly throwing his head back, back arching. He pulled your head up, and down fast. He needed release quick. You looked at him confused, until the bedroom door opened, and little feet patters were heard. "Daddy? have you seen Mommy?" Your sons small voice asked. You tried to pull off but Zayn pushed your head back down, and continues with his thrust. "Zach Mommy will be here in a bit, why don't you go wait for her in the living room?" "But why? Are you two playing a game dad? Can i play!?" he screamed. "Um yeah buddy but this game is for big ...people, maybe when you get bigger you'll play." Zayn's breaths became heavy as his final thrust were coming. You tried pulling off again but he still kept you there. "Ok then. But i have to get my... Why is your peepee in mom's mouth!?" Zach shouted in horror. 'shit' Zayn muttered. "Mom! Dad cursed, and has his willy in your mouth!" Zach shouted.

Sorry no Niall i ran out of ideas :( Im sorry but ill make the next Niall REALLY LONG!
___________________________
Vote. Comment. Follow. Share. Request. Message.

~ D.J. <3