#60: He is your mate (werewolf)

Zayn:
(Y/N) POV
I breathe a sigh of relief as I hear the annual mate chase bell ring. It's over. But we didn't find him.. I roll my eyes at my wolf, ignoring her. 'We don't need a mate' I replied. Shifting back to my human form I went to one of the many trees that had clothing waiting for females once they turned back. I started walking back to the pack house when suddenly my hairs started standing and my wolf started purring. 'Wait... no!' I panicked and sprinted faster to the house. I see two flashes. A grey and brown wolf run past me and block the entrance. I stood still examining them before moving closer to try and get in, only to stop as they growl at me. I stopped again and my eyes widen in confusion as they bowed their heads. My brows scrunched in confusion. 'I'm not an alpha?' Then I heard more paws behind me, and my wolf howls in joy. 'Fuck'. I turn away from the wolves in front of me and look behind me but see nothing. I turn back around to question them only to shriek and cover my eyes.

"Do you have no decency?! Put some clothes on!" I growled in embarrassment. They're naked! They're attractive and all but ugh. I heard them chuckle a bit and then shuffling.

"You can open your eyes Luna." One of them spoke. I took a peek between my fingers and sighed in relief noticing they were indeed not nude now. Short covering their lower body. I ran my fingers through my hair frustrated and looked at them.

"Let me through." I growled. Their smiles dropped to neutral faces.

"I'm sorry Luna but we can't."

"I'm not your Luna." I growled, my body shaking.

'You will be soon.' My heart raced at this new voice, that's not my wolfs voice. I felt my body start to feel shocks, my wolf  howling, I can practically envision her wagging her tail. I turned behind me and I back up in instinct as I see a giant black wolf. His eyes glowed yellow. I gasp and bow my head.

"Alpha, I apologize-" I cut off my apology when I realized. He was in my head. I lift my head back up only to slam my hands over my eyes, wincing at the sting. "Do none of you wolves know to put on clothes before shifting back in front of a lady?" I muttered. The chuckling behind me started up and ended so fast I debated if they really ever did laugh.

"You dare show yourself nude? To. My. Mate." The black wolf man interrogated, with a murderous look. The two men from before bowing their heads.

"Alpha we were simply trying to shift back to talk to her, calm her and-"

"It's not your job to calm her! It's mine!" He snarled. The two wolves nodded furiously. "Leave." He demanded. The two wolves dispersed and the alpha walked to me. For every step he took forward I stepped 3 back. He eventually got tired of this little game and moved quickly to me. Grabbing my arms tightly, but not too tightly to hurt me. "Why are you trying to leave me mate? Why did you run from me? I spent 2 years looking for you and when I find you.. you run?" I was expecting his voice to be much more angry and.. alpha like. But he sounded so broken.

"I.. the chase is over. I just wanted to go home." I answered honestly.

"But you smelled me. You knew I was here!" He shouted making me go stiff. "You were going to leave your mate? You will never leave me. I won't allow it." He stated, looking into my eyes with his honey colored ones. Noticing my uncomfortableness he closed his eyes and pulled me closer to him and breathed in my scent, trying to calm down. "What's your name little one?" He asked.

"(y/n)." You whispered. Your body in complete shock as tingles shot from everywhere his body was making contact with yours. He let out a purr, his chest making your vibrate and he held you closer."

"(Y/n), such a beautiful name." He sighed. He pulled away and my body felt as if my life was sucked away. "Go inside and pack your things." I looked at him dumbfounded. He must have noticed because he began to talk again, "you're my mate (y/n). You belong with me and our pack." He reasoned. I shook my head and was startled when I heard the door of the pack house open.