#3 B.G.S: You get into a fight and he helps you patch up

Hello beautiful! How have you been? (Comment below!) Also some will be longer than others for example one might include the fight and one might just get to the patching up. It will take turns.
I HAVE A CONFESSION! WE SAW THE BIRTH VIDEO IN HEALTH I AM SCARRED FOR LIFE! that is all my cupcakes enjoy!
Harry: "Fight! Fight!" People shouted around you as you fought in the hallway with your worst enemy. You grunted as another blow came to your stomach and fell to the floor. "Get up (l/n)! You ain't so tough now are ya'?" Camila smirked on top of you. You glared and got back up, your pride getting the best of you. "F-...Fuck you." You managed to spit out before a hard blow landed on your left cheek so fast you didn't see it. "Fuck." You mumbled as you took in a shaky breath. You felt your left cheek already swelling up and your body in a lot of pain. But you couldn't back down. You looked at her in the eyes and laughed. "Is that all you got?!" You laughed hysterically. She growled and tackled you to the floor landing punches anywhere she could. "I fucking hate you!" She shouted. "Stop please!" You heard Harry shout. You rolled on top of Camila and began punching her. "(y/n) please stop!" he cried. You got off of her and picked her up. You smiled at her, a dark smile. Before slamming her into a locker and throwing blow after blow. "Stop! Your gonna kill her!" Harry shouted pleadingly. "Let me patch you up please!" You looked at him and back at Camila, who was unconscious. You nodded and limped towards him. "Patch me up babe." You laughed and led him to your car, ignoring all the people and your friends who were upset you didn't finish the fight. You got in the drivers seat and drove to your house. You walked Harry into your home past your mum who had fallen asleep on the couch with a beer in her hand and your dad who was knitting in his little seat. "Dad?" He looked at you and gasped as his eyes watered up. "My baby! What happened!? Oh my god are you okay? Is there anything broken!?" He rushed as he touched your face. "I'm fine dad... i love you." You whispered. "I love you too." You heard someone clear their throat and rolled your eyes. "The little shit deserved it." "Oh fuck off!" You growled at your mom. "Listen here mutt i pay the bills around here! Your dads my bitch and as long as you live under this roof its my rules." She growled. You felt yourself get consumed by anger and shook your head. "Come on Harry." You muttered. You pulled him up the stairs to your room. "You better fuck him and get him out of here quick! Just like the rest of them!" Your mom shouted. You looked at Harry who was staring at you with hurt. You shook your head. "Your nothing like them. Just patch me up yeah?" He nodded. "Okay." He whispered.

Liam: He winced looking at the bruises covering your beautiful body and gently applied the cold, wet cloth to your swollen lip. "Who did this?" He asked shakily. "Nobody." You muttered. He shook his head clearly it was somebody. You groaned. "Look babe i came here to get patched up not a talk." You spat angrily, trying to get off his bed. You jerked back as a sudden pain shot through your entire body. "Fuck!" You shouted as you fell to the floor. "(y/n)!" He squeaked rushing to your side. "I didn't mean it like that. Please let me patch you up, i wont ask anymore questions." You looked at him uncertain. His eyes showing nothing but sincerity and compassion. "Fine." he helped you back up on the bed and took out the alcohol. He put some on a cotton and began cleaning the cuts on your face. "Ow!" "Sorry." You sighed and closed your eyes, your fist clenching. You felt a warm hand cover yours and your breath hitched. "I-I got in a fight with your sister." You felt the cotton that was cleaning you leave your face and his hand shake a little. "Don't worry. I didn't fight back." You heard him sigh in relief and anger? possibly frustration. "... Why." You shrugged. "She thought i was trying to get at you." "... So you don't like me." "I... Your so much younger than me." "Your just 3 years older!" Liam shouted flabbergasted. "Im 19 Liam. Your 16 this isn't possible." You tried to reason. He nodded. "I know i only met you but i feel like I've known you forever." He whispered as his eyes glazed over with tears. Your heart clenched and you couldn't help it. It was too strong ti ignore. The pain in your ribs telling you no, but you heart and mind telling you yes as you lean forward and capture his pouty lips with yours.