#36.5: part two

Hello I've been gone too long right? I KNOW RIGHT!?

Louis: "TTYL!" A girl shouted at the new guy and you rolled your eyes. "KK!" The guy shouted. You shut your locker and started heading towards 3rd period when a hand on your shoulder shocked you. You grabbed that arm and brought it to their back. "Mercy !!Mercy!!" The new guy shouted, you let go and quickly helped him up. "Shit I'm sorry its just reflexes." You mumbled. He rubbed his arm and shook it off. "C-can you show me where room 609 is?" You nodded and just dumped your stuff back in your locker. You motioned your hand for him to follow you and he did. "S-so what is t-there to do here i-in America?" You shrugged. He looked at you scrunching his eyes. "You don't t-talk much do you?" You shook your head 'no' and he nodded. "Are you like the bad girl or something?" He laughed. When you didn't reply he stopped laughing and continued walking in silence. Once you reached his class he looked at you and kissed your cheek. "Thank you." He blushed and walked into class. You stood there eyes wide open and a hand to your cheek. (Roles reversed much? XD)

Zayn: "(y/ln)!" Mr. Miyagi shouted. You looked up un alarmed. "You will be showing Mr. Malik around for 2 weeks. Walk him to his classes and yes, ill give you notes to your late classes." You nodded. The Malik guy came and sat next to you. Your friends snickered and you elbowed one causing the elbowing to go down the row. "Um... I'm Zayn." He said holding his hand out, you shook his hand and nodded. Your friend looked at him with a smirk. "She doesn't talk much, she is all about action instead if you catch my drift." She said winking you groaned and slammed your head on the desk. "Shut up!" You seethed. You turned to him and kept a straight face on. "Im (y/n)." You stated. "And my friends and i are the crowd people like you, don't want to mess with." He smirked. "I like you." Your straight face faltered as one of shock took over. Your friends all laughed and you motioned them to shut up. "Not bad Malik. Not bad at all." You smirked as the bell rang. You showed him around and thats how it went for a while until you know he asked you out.

Niall: "Horan great job!" The teacher praised the A+ student. You friend fake gagged and your teacher shot her a glare. You glared even more deadly at the teacher and she backed down. "Niall i would like you to go help someone if they ask for it." He nodded and got up. His face was red and he looked everywhere just for someone to tell him they needed help. His big blue eyes filled with anxiety and hope his red cheeks turning a red you've never seen before. You raised your hand taking pity and he dashed to you. You shook your head and motioned him to sit down. "I don't need help. but you needed it." You smirked. He blushed and nodded. "Thank you babe." You smiled at him. No one knew that you were dating the honor roll student except your friends. You looked around noticing no one was paying attention and kissed his cheek. "Have i ever told you, you look adorable when your in a pickle?" You laughed. He blushed and hid his face in his hands your friends making wolf whistles. (Yep roles reversed xD)
Do you guys want me to do a bad girl series!? Comment below please! I will follow or take request from everyone who comments!

__________________________
Vote. Comment. Share. Request! Message.