#48: dark preference

ONLY MATURE READERS! Unless you don't care and are probably gonna hate go ahead!

Read on if you dare this is a dark preference which means sad and bad at the Same time. it was requested and I did as told. Keep in mind that the boys would never do this. And also the person has asked me to make this a series (you guys vote on that!), The dark series. I guess you can say the time and ways you try to change him, and there will be two endings to each.

Harry (He raped you 2 years ago): You smiled as you saw your child waddle towards you and mumbled a bunch of mumbo jumbo. "Hey Hailey, what cha' doing baby?" You cooed as she made grabbing hands towards you and you picked her up. "Mommy is hungry, you want something to eat bubba?" She wailed in happiness clapping her hands and giggling. "I'll take that as a yes." You laughed. You walked into your kitchen, putting Hailey in her high chair with some toys and began making breakfast for the two of you. You heard her babbling away and smiled contently, until you saw a huge truck park in front of your house. But no one came out. You frowned and looked away from the window to continue making pancakes, "You want nana pancakes or choco?" You asked in a baby voice. "Nana!" She cheered. You smiled and grabbed the bananas from your fruit bowl. You cut them up and proceeded to blend them into the mix, as you started placing the mix in the pan, Your doorbell rang and Hailey began to cry because you stopped making (ba)nana pancakes. "Its okay Hailey, I'll make the rest soon." You pleaded her to cry as you grabbed her and rocked her a bit as you walked towards the door. You opened your door and instantly froze as you saw the same green eyes as the day you conceived Hailey. "Um... Hi, I'm Harry. Harry Styles." He smiled weakly and attempted to reach out for your hand. You flinched away and backed up slowly. "Please, go! I... I'm finally over what happened, just, leave please!" You shouted cradling your baby to your chest. Harry shook his head as he walked into your home and closed the door behind him, pulling off his jacket and laying it on your couch. "Listen (y/n) i know that she is my daughter and i just... If you cant take care of her properly i want her to live with me." He bluntly stated. You felt tears pool down your face as you shook your head. "Y-you cant do that! She is mine, you don't know a thing about her!" You spat angrily as he stepped towards you. "Ill give you an option, its either i take her away from you, or you accept to live with me too. But you have to marry me." He stated. You shook your head. "You're a fucking lunatic!" you shouted. He snorted. "No, that night i was. But right now (I WISH YOU WERE HERE WITH MEEEE! Sorry i had to xD) im serious. I need you and her with me." Hailey began to wail and you looked down at her smiling weakly and kissed her forehead. "Its okay baby, mommas got you." You whispered as she slowly began to only sniffle as you began to rock her. "You're a natural." Harry praised looking at you with a fondness you've never seen. "Please just leave! We were fine without you." "Exactly! Fine not perfect! Fine! My child deserves perfect not fine." He seethed. "She is not yours, You are nothing but a rapist and sp*rm donor." You spat. "I'm sorry okay? There is nothing i can do to take back what i did that night okay? I wish there was but there isn't. But if you ask me if i would have taken it back," He chuckled darkly. "No, i wouldn't. Because i got two angels out of it. Now get your ass in my truck." He bellowed as he roughly gripped your arm and brought you outside towards his truck. "(y/n)! Is that man bothering you!? Should i call the cops!?" One of your elderly neighbors shouted. You were about to shout 'Yes for fucks sake! Please!' But the grip Harry had on you tightened and you whimpered. "N-no I'm fine." You replied as Harry pulled you to the passengers seat with Hailey in your arms. He got inside the truck and the engine roared to life. "Now i got my two babies. And plenty more to come." He smirked as he put his shades on, you simply shuddered and pulled Hailey closer to you.

Liam (He abuses you mentally): "L-Liam, can i go out with Lauren today-" "No." He spat, before motioning you to go away. "Please Liam. She needs help getting things for her baby." You pleaded on the verge of tears. "i said no (y/n)! You're using Lauren as an excuse to go out and see that f*ck face of a friend named Devin!" He shouted standing up from the couch. "I-Im not." You whimpered feeling small compared to his tall and well built body towering over you. "Yes you are. You're f*cking disgusting. Who would want? You are f*cking ugly, a waste of space and a good for nothing s3x toy." He seethed. "W-why do you t-treat me like this Li? Where is the l-loving and caring Liam i fell in love with?" He snorted and patted your head as if comforting you. "He left the moment you decided to let Devin suck your face off." He glared. "I didn't let him! You were there Liam! You were there when he was shit faced and was trying to force himself on me!" You cried. He chuckled darkly and shook his head, "And yet you still have the decency to say it was him? How can you f*cking lie to my face?! Get the f*ck out of my way bitch before i do something that will end you." He snarled. Your breath hitched as you hung your head and walked up the stairs to your bedroom. "You know how i want you when i get up there, and don't bother hiding. A fat thing like you couldn't possibly go unseen for too long." He chuckled. You scurried up the stairs quickly and locked the door quickly, knowing you had approximately 15 minutes before Liam would come up the stairs. You grabbed a duffle bag and began throwing some of your things in there, not caring at all what you put inside as long as you got out quickly. As you finished you opened the bedroom window and threw the bag down as you then flung yourself through it, landing on your feet. You breathed a sigh of relief only to have it taken away as you felt a hand wrap around your mouth and an arm around your waist. You screamed as you wiggled around trying to escape. He dragged you back inside your home and shut the door, you were flung on the floor and you let out a whimper as you landed on your arm. You looked up to see a red faced Liam, shaking from anger. "What the f*ck do you think you're doing!? You could have killed yourself you dumb inconsiderate bitch!" He shouted. You cowered away and closed your eyes hoping when you opened them you would be next to the old happy and loving Liam. "Look at me you slut! Where were you going to run off to huh? Lauren? No. How bout Devin? I bet thats where you were going huh?! I cant f*cking believe you! I gave you everything, and you throw it away? You're such a gold digging bitch." Chuckled darkly Liam, as he grabbed you and lead you upstairs. "Now be a good girl for once and sit your fat ass on that bed!" He growled as he pushed you on it and locked the window. Leaving you a crying mess as he just stared at you from the chair placed in front of the bed.