#7: Part 2

Hey guys so I dyed my hair red! YESSS! Ok here's Zayn, and Niall!

BTW! If you find suicide uncomfortable or just don't like reading about it skip Zayn's.

Zayn: "(y/n) I mean this when I say that it isn't you it's me. I just think we fell out of love a long time ago. And I hate to say this because it's going to hurt you but I cheated on you." Who would have thought I would lie about cheating to the only woman I ever loved. It's been 2 years since I last saw her, and 1 year that I've been in a mental rehab for suicide thoughts.... And actually trying to kill myself. The lads found me on the floor with blood covering my wrists, a bottle of vodka, and pills around me. They haven't told (y/n) because I asked them not to. She probably wouldn't have cared anyways. "Malik! Visitor." The gates open, and in comes..... Saffa? "Baby girl what are you doing here!?" "I wanted to see you Zaynie." Tears brimming in her eyes. "W-who brought you babe?" "Me." I turn to see the love of my life; the owner of my heart. "(y/n)!" I looked at her not believing my eyes. She looked gorgeous! "Hello Zayn." She nods. "Zayn mommy called (y/n) so she could bring me, and see you!"  Saffa said jumping in my arms. "Thank you." (y/n) nods. Her phone vibrates, and as she looks at the screen her face bunches into different emotions before her face goes back emotionless. "Was it Logan (y/n)?" Saffa asks. (y/n) nods, and walks out the room talking into the phone. "Who is Logan Saffa?" "(y/n)'s boyfriend I think." "Maybe he's just a friend." Which came out more of a statement than question. "No he lives with her." My heart broke. "T-that's nice." I 'smiled'. "Yep. He's cute! Bright blue eyes, and dark hair!" My heart ached. That definitely sounded like the type of guy she would go for. "How long have they been together?" "Um.. 3 years!" She said holding up 3 fingers. Wait I dated her for 5 years.... SHE WAS CHEATING ON ME! "T-that's v-very n-nice." "Ooh I forgot my present in the car!" She ran out, and not even a minute later (y/n) walks in. "Um where's Saffa?" "Outside...." She nods. "(y/n) who's Logan?" (y/n)'s face goes red. "Just a friend." Friend my ass. I get off my chair, and grab her waist. "YOU ARE STILL MINE!" I crash my lips on hers, and I still felt fireworks! She moans lightly, and I smirk. I hear clapping, and we pull away to see my family, (y/n)'s family, and the lads clapping. "My plan worked!" I hear a little voice yell. "Saffa!? You lied to me?!" She nods happy, and sticks her tongue out. Later on I found out Logan was (y/n)'s younger brother. (y/n), and I got back together 1 week later when I got out of rehab. Who knew Saffa could be a match maker?

Niall: "Niall I can't do this anymore! This is the fifth time! I can't do this." (y/n) caught me cheating five times. Each with one of her friends. I don't know what got over me! I lost the woman of my life, and I've lost 2 years of my son Noah's life. "Hey Noah?" I hear my son's feet smacking the floor. "Yes daddy?" "How is you're mommy?" He shrugs. I look at Liam, and he nudges me to try harder. "Lets go get mommy?" Noah smiles at that idea his ocean blue eyes sparkle with happiness. "Lets go then." We walk towards their home, and Liam, and I can't help but notice a car there. And so did Noah because his eyes widen in fear. "No Daddy please help mommy! The bad man is here! Don't let him hit mommy again!" his eyes clouding with tears. "Stay here with Uncle Liam okay?" I run into their house, and hear something being thrown, and whimpers. "Tell me where you hid that mutt!" I hear (y/n) laugh. "You can kill me cause I am never telling you!" I hear a loud smack, and then someone hitting the floor. "I'll kill you... After I have a little fun with you." My eyes widen. He wouldn't! I hear a zipp. HE WOULD! I grab a baseball bat that was laying on the floor, and run into her room slamming the guy into a wall. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM HER!" I grab the bat hitting him in the ribs until I saw he passed out. I head towards where (y/n) is laying limp. "Please wake up babe! Don't leave me! Don't leave Noah!" I cried. Her hand touched my cheek, and she whispered "Not in a million years." We got back, and married 3 years later. Even though she had trust issues which was my fault. We made it through.

____________________________________________________________

Soooo REQUEST!!! Love you!

~Red D.J. out! xD