#33: He is jealous of your lesbian/bisexual friend

i got this idea from a fan (The jealous part) and the other idea from my experience so enjoy!

Harry: "Does she really have to be here?" Harry whined. You rolled your eyes. "Harry she is my best friend!" "But she used to like you-" "Not anymore! let by gones be by gones. Now come on and lets go say hi." You told him dragging him to your friend. He kept a frown on his face during the hole time you sat in the middle of them. Not once did he take his eyes off your friends hands making sure they stayed on her not you.

Liam: He smiled fondly at your friend and leaned towards you. "Why is she staring at you like that?" Liam asked. "She has a bit of a crush on me." You admitted your face heating up. Liam stiffened and dropped his smile for a neutral face. "Darn i forgot my drink ill be right back-" "ILL GET IT!" your friend and Liam shouted racing for your drink. Oh well.

Louis: "Louis!" You shouted as he dumped slushee all over your friend. He shrugged and walked towards you. "She looked a little hot. She needed to cool down you know? Right love?" Louis asked winking at your friend before kissing your cheek and leading you away from your friend. You knew what he meant by she was "hot".

Niall: He was red and fuming as you pulled away from the kiss with your friend. "Ni its okay. it was just a dare." You whispered to him. He huffed and crossed his arms over his chest. "Looked like you were really into it ya know." He seethed. You chuckled and grabbed his face smashing his lips with yours. He moaned and licked your lips. You pulled back and winked. "I only love a certain blue eyed Irish boy."

Zayn: Well Zayn didnt feel at all bothered with your friends sexuality. that is, Until she got drunk and told him she loved you. "Why dont we just leave and send her a present by mail?" Zayn whined. You shook your head. "No Zayn she is my best friend and its her birthday!" You shouted. He rolled his eyes and walked out to the car slamming the door. You sighed and rubbed your temples. You walked out and got in the car. You looked at Zayn and smiled at him. "Im pregnant." He looked at you flabbergasted. "Are you serious?!" You laughed. "Yeah. You dont have to worry about losing me Zaynie."

__________________________________

Vote. Comment. Share. Request. Message.

~ D.J. <3