#51: Thanksgiving

Id like to wish you all my second family a very Happy Thanksgiving and I hope your family has a wonderful time as well 😊 And even if you don't celebrate thanksgiving i wish you a wonderful day and hope you have fun today!

Zayn: You decided to spend thanksgiving with your family, although it was a new thing to Zayn, he accommodated very easy. And when asked what he was thankful for, everything went silent. "Its not that i dont know what to say.", he said, "I just want it to come out perfect. (y/n) is what i am thankful for the most, she was a shining light in my darkness, and i am thankful for this family she has that brought me in like one of their own right away. Not many people have, so i thank you all for this wonderful evening and plenty of more to come." He stated. The whole family smiling lovingly, well the girls, the men smiled in pride and of course Zayn had lifted their egos.

Niall: He really enjoyed last years thanksgiving so he brought along his family to your family home, it was a blast, laughter everywhere, people commenting on each other in a nice and respectful way. Making you both bubble up with pride and happiness that you could be a part of this.

Louis: His mom already knew about this tradition and decided to give it a try. Your family was very honored to have been invited to their home and brought along a few snacks and plates filled with food for everyone. Louis smiled seeing his mom get along with plenty of your family members, she has a smile she hadn't had on in awhile and he loved it, thanking you for the amazing people in your family. You being the best of all.

Liam: Liam was hiding the pain of his father being sick with a smile. "Liam im honest, go to your dad and family please. This is okay, i have my family waiting for me and yours would be better if you're there." You smiled caressing his cheek. "You sure?" He asked with a hint of doubt. You nodded with a big smile. "Tell your parents ill be there soon." You smirked. He nodded happily and began to pack ~Thanksgiving day 6:00 a.m.~ "Liam i already told you babe, its fine." You laughed, he sighed. "But this is the first thanksgiving i miss. I feel horrible, i bet your family hates me huh?" "Quite the opposite actually, anyways Liam sweetie call me later yeah? I have to go bye!" You hung up before he could answer. Through out the 12 hours he called 37 times and left 58 texts. "Lets go guys." You smiled as your family grabbed their luggage and you hailed a taxi. As you arrived to the home you knocked making sure your family was hidden. Liam appeared and behind him you saw his sisters, mother, and father sitting in the dining table. You smiled, "Well its a good thing their at the dining table." Liam looked at you questioningly. But his eyes twinkled with happiness as he saw your family appear behind you with smiles and trays that he couldn't see. He moved to the side and they all walked in placing food after food around the table and at the island of the kitchen. "Happy Thanksgiving Payne family!" They all smiled, Geoff instantly brightened up and smiled. "Happy, thanksgiving is it?" You felt Liam wrap his arms around you. "Have i told you how thankful i am for you?" You hummed. Watching your family interact with your fiancés family. "I am thankful for you too."

Harry: He smiled as he looked at your children's eyes widen with glee as they watched piles of food being placed on their plate. "It all for me?" Darcy asked looking up at you both. "Yeah baby all for you and Hunter." You smiled, Harry hugged you and placed a kiss at your temple. "Tank you erbody! Happy tanksgiving!" Hunter gushed with a blush on his cheeks, everybody awed at him and you laughed. "I love you." "I love you too Harry. Thank you for this wonderful family." You mumbled. "No, thank you for this wonderful family babe."

_________________________
Vote. Comment. Follow. Request. Message. Spread love on thanksgiving! ❤️❤️❤️

~ D.J. <3