#47: truth or dare?

Okay so I had a couple of questions asked to me and I will answer one per update xD sorry I'm a lazy butt. ANYWAYS! First question!

How do you feel about Ed (Sheeran) saying his new song is about a cheating ex (Ellie Goulding) who cheated with one of his best mates (Niall)?

~ Anonymous

First off! I feel horrible for Ed cause I love him an his new song (Don't) but I mean come on! You're talking about the Irish boy who doesn't believe in sex before marriage! And even if it was slightly true who are we to judge? Sure it's horrible but life will take its toll on giving the bad vibes back to people, I don't believe in revenge that's just awful! But I'm serious I doubt Niall would do that because of No sex before marriage and he is way too nice to do something like that!

(Answer how you feel about this down below! At least 10 people answer an I will update right away with a bad girl series update!)

Harry: "Ew Harold! Put your clothes back on!" You shouted while giggling as he ran around the hotel butt naked. "Its a dare love, sorry. plus it's not like you've never seen this before." He winked as he hip thrusted. You scoffed and rolled your eyes. "Ey! we said run naked not dangle your package in our faces!" Louis shouted covering his eyes, Harry gasped in hurt and flipped him off before running outside into the hallway. "okay (y/n). Truth or Dare?" Niall asked. You shrugged and mumbled "truth, no way am i picking dare with you guys." He laughed and patted your head. "Is it true that... You used to date Logan Lerman?" Everyone looked at you and waited "Um... Dare?" "Okay i dare you to answer that question." Niall smirked. Harry came back in the hotel room just in time to look at you as well, while pulling his jumper on. "No... Maybe? Okay it was just for two years! But then his career blasted and he said he only had time for that and he didn't want to hurt me.." You blushed. Harry scowled and huffed sitting next to you. "Mine." He pouted pulling you close as the rest of the guys bickered on about you and Logan Lerman.

Liam: "(y/n) its your turn!" Louis stated with a smirk. You scowled and breathed out, "Liam truth or dare?" Liam scratched the back of his neck and shook his head. "Truth." "aw you're no fun!" You playfully pouted causing him to shake his head and chuckle. "Okay um what was the weirdest thing that ever turned you on?" He turned bright red as you and the rest of the lads laughed. "Um i got turned on by a girl doing a duck face..." He mumbled. You all looked at each other then at poor Liam who looked at his hands and burst out laughing. "Oh my god Li! I'm sorry!" You tried to apologize only to laugh harder. He laughed lightly and grabbed his water bottle. "Yeah, considering it was you." He said with a smirk as your laughter died and you turned scarlet red.

Louis: "Alright Hazza! Truth or Dare?!" Louis shouted dramatically waving his fairy wand around. "Dare away bitch!" Harry snarled in a playful manner. "Kiss the hottest girl in the group. Harry shrugged and mumbled an, "Easy." as he crawled towards you and smashed his lips with yours. You hardly had any time to react before you both toppled over him on top of you. "wow! Thats enough!" Louis shouted sternly. Harry smiled and helped you up, then sitting back in his place with the biggest grin. You cleared your throat and pulled on a poker face. "Okay.. (Y/n) truth or dare?" "truth." you mumbled. "okay.. out of all of us guys who would you Marry? Fuck? Date? Friends with benefits? Friend zone?" You sighed and ran your fingers through your hair. "Friend Zone Liam-" "Hey!" Liam pouted, you shrugged innocently and continued, "Friends with benefits Niall, date Harry, Fuck Zayn, and Marry Louis." You said. All the guys wolf whistled and Louis smirked at you sending a wink. Your breath hitched and you covered your face with your hands. What have i done? you thought.

Zayn: "(y/n) Truth or Dare?" Liam asked. You shrugged from your spot on Zayn's lap as he held onto your waist tightly. "Dare i guess." "I dare you to 7 minutes in heaven with Niall!" Niall blushed madly while glaring at Liam, Zayn gave him the death stare and you looked at him. "I can reject the dare babe." He sighed. "I trust you. And i trust Niall... Go for it." You kissed his lips and got up, as he slapped your behind and you began dragging Niall with you. You both went into the tiny closet and Liam locked you both inside. Niall awkwardly looked at the wall in front of you considering you both were chest to chest since the closet was very small. His breathing became erratic and shallow and thats when you remembered. "Shit! You're claustrophobic Ni!" You whisper shouted. He looked around the closet in panic for any sign of escape from this constricting room but found none. Oh fuck. You thought. "Niall look at me!" You shouted. He looked at you but his breathing was still shallow and picking up. You grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and slammed your lops together doing anything to get his mind off the tiny space he was in. He moaned into the kiss and the door slammed open. A pissed off Zayn on the other side as he pulled you out and spat a, "We're leaving." Dragging you home as you explained what happened. He wasn't angry. But that doesn't mean he wasn't jealous.

Niall: "Okay... Leeyum! Truth or Dare?" Avery drunk Zayn asked. "Dare!" "I dare you... To walk up to a random person outside start a conversation but then interrupt them with FUCK HER RIGHT IN THE-" "Okay! Yes Zayn i saw that stunt, just like millions of other people did too." He sighed but got up and walked out. "Well then... Niall buddy! Truth or Dare!?" "Um... Truth... No dare!" Zayn smirked. "I dare you to... Nah never mind you wouldn't do it." Zayn 'sighed'. "Do what!? I will do it!" Niall whined. Zayn motioned Louis over and whispered his dare. Louis chuckled and shook his head. "No Ni you wouldn't do this dare. You're far too nice." "Tell me!" "He was going to dare you to have sex with (y/n)... but not soft and caring. Rough and kinky but we know you too well Niall-" Louis was cut off by Niall dashing out the door shouting, "I'll be back after i finish the dare!" Of course the guys didn't believe him, but when they saw you and him the next day oh... You couldnt even walk, had hickeys all over your body, or at least what they could see of your body. Niall had deep scratches on his back along with trails of hickeys and bruises. Yep... He did it.

___________________________

Vote. Comment. Follow. Request. Share. Questions? Love sparky <3

~ D.J. <3