#18: Part 2

ATTENTION! lol anyways since no people commented on the cheater series I think that meant nobody liked the idea so I am not doing it. So continue requesting what ever you want :)

Zayn: You heard Zack shout as Zayn punched you across the face. (Zack is 15 and Zoey) "What the fuck man!?" Zack yelled as he ran to you. "Z-Zach. (y/n). I-I didn't mean it." Zayn whimpered out. Zack just ignored him as he pushed past his father, and ran out to the park where Zoey was at with her friends. "(y/n)... P-please don't leave me. Please." You ignored him as you got up, and walked calmly to your room, where you started thinking of why Zayn hit you. Was it because he found it offending that you told him you didn't feel the love anymore? "Mom?" A small voice asked. You turned to see your daughter there with unshed tears. You opened your arms for her, and she ran to you. "Why would daddy do that?!" She cried out. You guys heard a crash, and yelling downstairs. You both ran downstairs, and saw a very shocked Zayn, and a extremely pissed off Zack. "Zack!" You yelled. Zack looked at you with guilt. "I'm sorry mum." He looked down at his feet in disappointment. You looked at Zayn with sadness. Your whole family falling apart. "Zacky. Please say sorry to your father." You said. Zack looked up at you shocked. But that shock turned to anger. "I'm not apologizing to this fucking excuse of a man!" He yelled, and stormed into his room. Zoey looked at her dad, and gave him a sad smile, as she walked to her room. "Zayn?" He looked up at you with tears falling down his cheeks. "I- I'm not leaving you. B-but you have to understand that what you did is unacceptable!" You stated. Zayn jumped up in joy, and picked you up spinning you around. He kissed all of your face mumbling sweet nothings. Zoey forgave him a week or so later. But Zack, Sure he forgave him but, They never had their old relationship back.

Niall: You fell to your feet as you held your stomach. Pain, and concern. Niall didn't care. He was running on pure rage. Lately you have not had any... Sexual intercourse with him, and have been out a lot. He took it as you cheating on him. Little did he know you were going to appointments because you were pregnant. "You worthless slut! How could you cheat on me!? I gave you everything! And this is how you repay me!" "N-Niall." You whimpered holding on to your stomach. "What!?" He yelled angry. But his face soon turned into concern as blood started puddling around your... lower region. "Oh my fucking god! What did I do!?" He kneeled down to you as he grabbed his phone calling the ambulance. Before you blacked out you said. "What ever happens to OUR baby.. Is your fault!" You cried out. Leaving a hysterical Niall crying. You woke up around midnight in a hospital, and Niall next to you holding your hand. You pulled your hand out of his disgusted. "Ah Mrs.Horan! Your awake." Niall woke up as he heard that, and looked at you with guilt. "I'm not his wife." You said emotionless. "But you are his fiancé?" "EX fiancé." You stated. Niall looked at you with a pained expression. Even though he knows he deserves it. "Well ok. You seem fine nothing majo-" "I DON'T GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT ME! WHAT ABOUT MY BABY!?" The doctor looked at you sadly. "Such a shame you don't care about yourself. You need to now more than ever." Tears brimmed your eyes. "Since your going to be a single mum." The doctor said. "Single?" Niall said standing up. "Yes SINGLE." You stated happier. "Niall I don't want you in my life but I would never take you out of our child's life." Niall looked at you remorseful. But he nodded. But 3 years later he earned your trust again, and asked you on a date on your son's 3rd birthday.

________________________________________________________________________

There you go! Request! Vote! Comment! Like! Share!

Love you guys!

~ D.J. <3