#32.5: He is your twins bf but likes you

Okay back to my twin fantasy world where i have a twin and she does everything for me :D

Harry: You woke up to the sound of screaming and stuff being thrown. You banged your fist on the wall. "KEEP IT DOWN YOU HORNY BASTARDS!" you shouted. You heard a door open and your sister walked inside of your room. She glared at you before jumping on top of you and pulling your hair. "Ow what the fuck (yt/n)!? Let go!" You shouted as you started throwing punches. Your fist made contact with something and you heard a crack. "Ahh my nose you bitch!" Yor sister screeched. Harry ran into your room picking you up and checking your face and body for bruises. "Are you okay?" He asked. You nodded. "Um Harold! Your girlfriend over here you know much prettier and popular." Your sister smirked. Harry turned to her holding you close to him. "You arent prettier than your sister. She is and you might be popular but that just prooves you like to be in the spotlight while (y/n) likes being surrounded by people she loves." He said turning to you and lifting your chin up he brought his lips to yours and your eyes widen. Your sister screamed and ran to her room talking about calling your parents and telling them you slept with Harry. But of course they didnt believe that.

Liam: You turned with wide eyes and Liam turned around with a smirk. "Can i help you?" Liam asked. Your sister laughed and you looked at both of them confused. Your sister looked at you and shook her head. "your so clueless babe. Liam liked you since the day he met us. He just pretended to date me to get close to you. See this is why you're single you're very clueless." Your sister smirked before giving Liam a thumbs up and walking out the room telling your parents that you and Liam are together. Liam held your hand and intertwined your fingers together. "How bout' a date love?" He smiled. You blushed and nodded.

Louis:  "Your such a bitch! i bet you slept with your producer just to get into the business!" Your sister shouted. Tears weld up in your eyes. "Why would you say that!?" "Cause you took everything from me! The voice. Friends. Parents. Popularity. Hell! My boyfriend loves you! I. Hate. You." She spat. You sobbed into your hands and felt someone pull you into their chest. "Thats enough from you hater! Just back off! Have you ever thought that maybe people like her better because she is not a bitch and puts other people in front of her?" Louis stated. Your sister huffed and you herd the pitter patter of her heels walking away. Louis rubbed soothing circles on your back. "Your none of those things alright. You didnt sleep with anyone.... I hope not. Or i would kill them." He whispered the last part to himself. "Thank you Lou." You whispered and kissed his cheek. Louis didnt let you go though. "I want a proper kiss." Loyis mumbled. He placed his lips over yours and moved passionately. "I fucking love you."

Zayn: "He is not my boyfriend damn it!" you shouted at you parents. "We're just making sure sweeetie he is not a bad guy. i like hime for you!" your mom replied. You rolled your eyes and glared at (yt/n). She smirked and stuck her tongue at you. Zayn huffed in annoyance and got up his seat. "She cant date him! Because she is dating me!" He growled. Your eyes widened and your sister screamed like she always does when she doesnt get something her way. Your parents looked questioningly to you. "(yt/n) you dont have to act no more! i can finally show my love to (y/n) publicly!" Zayn said. Your sister stmped her feet and cried. "Oh did you know? Well thats splendid (yt/n)! That was so nice of you!" your mum said. Your dad sighed and stretched his arm out to Zayn. "Welcome to the family... Again." Zayn smiled and led you outside where he told you how much he loved you.

Niall: Niall glared at your sister as you held his hand scared. "What the hell Niall! Let me at her! Stupid bitch kissed you!" Your sister screamed. Niall chuckled. "I kissed her first. And you dont know how long ive waited to do it again. so here goes nothing." Niall smiled bitchy at your sister and turned to you slamming his lips on yours. It was passionate and filled with love. He pulled away with a smile and whispered" I love you. Only you." You smiled and kissed his nose. "I love you toi Ni." your sister scoffed and ran to her room saying how she was going to tell your parents you slept with Niall. But we all know they would never believe her.

__________________________________

Vote. Comment. Follow. Share. Message. Request. Question.

~ D.J. <3