110: 2/5 your teacher crashes your date

Zayn (also comment if I should still continue for Zayn): You smiled at Zayn as he waved at you from the line he was waiting at to order as you sat in the table. You felt a sudden presence next to you and looked up, "Holy shit- i mean.. Sup." You smiled weakly, your teacher rolled his eyes but had a small smile, "(y/n) shouldn't you be at home studying for the finals?" "Okay see i was studying but this huge a$s spider crawled on my wall right? So i squished it with your text book and now its stuck on that page i need, like rude i needed that page bítch!" Your teacher scolded you as you cursed and then Zayn came with your tray, a questioning look on his face as he saw your teacher (who happens to be very attractive but very gay) "hey babe" he said as he placed your food in front of you and kissed your lips. Then he looked up at your teacher, "I'm Zayn." "And I'm single." You're teacher winked causing Zayn to choke on his spit, "what?!" Your teacher sat next to you and placed his hands under his chin, "Oh please do sit." He winked yet again, Zayn feeling incredibly awkward grabbed your hand muttering "we'll eat at home.. Away from this creep." You turned back flipping your teacher off and all he did was shrug and yell "Study!"

Niall:
You groaned as Niall threw yet another french fry at your face, and missed.. Yet again! "Babe stop! You're wasting perfectly edible food!" You fake cried reaching for the fallen fry. Niall burst out laughing and just continued throwing fries when he felt like it, "This isn't a farm house so I suggest you pick up some manners." A deep voice spoke to the two of you, you turned to see your math teacher Mr. Shanaenae. "Sup Mr. S?" You awkwardly rubbed your neck as Niall watched on. "(y/n).. I suppose this mongrel " he looked towards Niall, "belongs to you?" Niall spat his fries out and jumped up, "Hey now! Don't start with me I'm faster than light, quicker than- shit!" He shouted as he tripped over the bench dumping monster fries all over Shanaenae. "Niall!" You scolded and picked him up quickly heading to the exit before turning back at your fuming math teacher, "Bye Mr. S see ya next Tuesday!"