#30: He meets your little brother/cousin

Okay so on this preference you will date a boy and another boy will be you brother. For example Your dating Niall and Harry is your little brother xD Hope you enjoy!

Harry: He walked into your home holding your hand and kissing your cheek when a little boy with a pouty face was looking at him sternly. "Um hello there.. I'm Harry" He smiled holding his hand out to your little brother. Your little brother ignored him and ran to you in tears. "No mana! Don't leave!" He cried. "Liam whats wrong?" You asked. He looked at you with big round eyes. "Joey said that Harry gonna take you away and not let me see you no more!" He said glaring at Harry. Harry looked shocked. "Bubba i would never leave you.. And Joey is a little liar!" You shouted the last part so your other brother heard. Liam looked at you and Harry unsure but then went to Harry making grabby hands. Harry picked him up smiling."Hello Liam. Do you want to get ice cream?" Liam's face brightened as he ran for his shoes screaming that Harry was his best friend.

Liam: "So what do you want to do?" Liam asked as he walked you in the park. You shrugged holding back tears. You had just lost the trial to gaining full custody over your little brother Niall a month ago and you were depressed. You really wanted him to meet Liam. He held you close. "E-everywhere i go i hear his voice Li... I hear him telling me i-i failed him." I cried. He kissed my forehead. "He sounds like a great kid (y/n). He would never blame you." "(y/n)!!!" You turned quickly and you saw his brown hair and electric blue eyes. You fell to your knees and opened your arms as he ran to you. "N-Ni baby!" You cried as he sobbed into your chest. He pulled away and looked at Liam scared. "Nialler this is Liam. Liam this is my baby Nandos." Liam smiled at him and Niall smiled back. "Hi Liam Im Niall but my mom calls me Nialler right mum?" He said turning to you. You nodded. Liam knew he called you mom because your mom died giving birth. He helped gain full custody of Ni and you three lived happy!

Louis: Louis looked at the little boy in front of him who was scolding him for touching your butt. "You not aloud to touch mana! She no like you to touch her butt!" Zayn pouted. Louis chuckled. "Im sorry." Zayn shook his head and stomped his foot. "Say sorry to mana!" He shouted. Louis did as told abd offered Zayn to take him for chicken... He liked Louis... after chicken.

Zayn: "Im sorry little guy." Zayn said as he helpedyour little brother off the floor after running into him. He shook his little head and laughed. "Im Hazz." He said shaking Zayn's hand. Zayn nodded. "Oh your (y/n)'s brother! Im Zayn." He smiled. Harry giggled and pulled him to his room. "Cwan you play twucks with me?" He asked with big puppy eyes. Zayn chuckled and sat down on the floor with him grabbing a toy truck and playing with him.

Niall: Louis looked at Niall suspiciously. "Are you a spwy? DO YOU WANT MWY CAWOTTS!!!??? YOU CWANT HAVE THEM!" He shouted dramatically. Niall laughed. "No buddy im your sisters... Friend." He said. Louis nodded and left the room before coming back with a piece of paper. "Wite ywour name and age awnd name awnd.... Lwast nwame... yeah." He said. Niall chuckled but did as told and then handed the paper back to Louis.. He looked at it for one second before throwing it in the air. "Lwets go pway!" he said dragging him to his x box. Niall was happy to obligate.

__________________________________

Ok so i got some questions for the Q&A ill wait for more fir a bit xD

Vote.Comment. Follow. Share. Request. Message.

~ D.J. <3