#36.5: Your a bad girl he is a good boy

Oh yeah! Girl power bitches! lol love you!

Harry (His POV): "Late again Ms. (y/ln)" The teacher rolled her eyes. A girl came in and snorted. "I wasn't gonna come anyways so bye!" she said waving to her, the teacher grabbed her wrist and dragged her to her seat. "Sit down missy Im not a teacher that will let you do what ever the hell you want (y/n)! We are here to make sure you have a future!" She seethed. (y/n) smirked at her and motioned her away with herr hand. The teacher growled but went back to the board. (y/n) stuck her middle finger at her and the class giggled. I held back a chuckle and (y/n) looked at me and winked. I felt my face heat up. D-Did she really just wink at me!? She so beautiful, and im just... a nerd. She tossed a paper at me and inside was her number 'hey dimples ;) we should hang some day hmu? ###-###-####' I looked up at her and she smiled. That's the first time she ever smiled at someone individually. "Mr. Styles!" The teacher shouted. I jumped and she looked at me shocked. "Are you not paying attention!? Mr. Styles education is what makes you the best of the best in the real world- (y/n) What are you doing!?" She shrieked. I turned and saw (y/n) drawing with sharpie on a girls face. "She needed a make over... so i gave her one. For free!" She smiled sweetly. The teacher shouted. "Principals office now!" She walked out of the class room but not before turning towards the class and bowing then looking at me and mouthing your welcome.

Liam (His POV): "Hey why dont you pick on someone your own size!" Someone shouted as the jocks pushed me against a locker. They turned and saw (Y/n). They chuckled and one of them walked to her. "Listen sweet cheeks your a pretty face that shouldnt be hurt. So why dont you walk away before you end up hurt." She laughed and a couple of people that were scattered got behind her and stood tall. Her clique. There were guys buff as heck and girls that have been in fights with guys, girls, securities you name it they fought it. Including (y/n). She back handed the jock in front of her and he looked at her ticked off. He raised his fist about to punch her but one of the guys behind her grabbed his fist. And by the crack we heard, it must have been really hard. Some of the guys started coming after some jocks and the three jocks that were helping holding me back got in the fight leaving one guy holding me. (y/n) walked up to us with a smirk and he let go of me and threw his fist to her. She dodged and outstretched her leg kicking her heel to the side of his head, and he was out. She grabbed my hand, and led me out. "T-thanks for saving me." I mumbled. She smiled and kissed my cheek. "No problem Li." She knew my name!?

_______________________
vote. comment. request. message. Follow. Share.