#4 B.G.S: You ask him out AND NEW PREFERENCE BOOK!

Hello loves i love you all SO MUCH! I appreciate every single one of you and hope you will stay with me to the end! :D

ALSO! I will start a magcon preferences book you know:

Cameron Dallas

Nash Grier

Jack Gillinski

Jack Johnson

Carter Reynolds

Aaron Carpenter

Matthew Espinosa

Etc.

I hope you guys will check it out! At least 10 comments about if you would read it or not and i will update!

Harry (2 weeks after the fight): "So what did you wanna talk about." You muttered as you sat across Harry. "I- I need an explanation for what your mom said. I know its none of my business but i felt like she was gelling me something." Harry breathed out. You rubbed your face frustrated and looked at him with no emotion. "I bring people home and fuck them. Is that what you wanted to know." Harry's cheeks redden and he looked at his lap. "W-were you going to do that to me? Is that all men are to you!? Some toys you can play with!?" Harry screamed. You felt relived that you chose to meet at his home. You looked at him and shook your head. "I wouldn't do that to you." you muttered. "Why not?" "... Your not my type." you said not looking at him. "NOT YOUR TYPE?! Whats your type huh? Sluts? Whores? Clingy stuck up bimbos!? I could be that!" Harry shouted. You shook your head. "Your innocent Harry. I couldn't possibly take that from you." you whispered. "Thats why you wont like me? Because Im a virgin!? Okay ill get someone to fuck me, is that what i need to do?!" He bellowed as he got up ready to leave and do god knows what. You growled and ran after him slamming him to the wall. "You will do none of that!" You seethed. He smirked at you. "Who's gonna stop me?" You grinned darkly at him. "Me." You said and slammed your lips on his hard. He moaned and ran his fingers through your hair, pulling on it slightly. You groaned and licked his lower lip asking for permission. He opened his mouth and you snapped out of it pulling away. He whined and glared at you. "So are you my boyfriend or what?" You smirked. His eyes went wide and he squealed nodding his head furiously. "YES!" He jumped on you kissing your face as you chuckled.

Liam (Continuing from the last preference): You both pulled away and his eyes were blown wide in lust. He licked his lips and smiled at you. "Does that mean you like me back?" He smirked. You groaned and laid back down. "Liam, your sister hates me, I'm older than you and incase you haven't heard I'm the worst person for you too fall for." You mumbled covering your face. He crawled in bed next to you. "What could you have possibly done that makes you the worst person out there?" You clenched your fist and shut your eyes tight. "I... I don't want to talk about it yeah?" You felt him nod, and wrap his arm around you. "I really like you though. Cant we give it a try?" He asked lowly. You shook your head. "I don't want to hurt you-" "Then don't. I trust you." He said kissing your forehead. You sighed and nodded your head. "Okay babe. But promise me if i do anything to hurt you... You'll leave me." "I wont leave-" "Promise!" He kissed your cheek and nodded. "even though i know it wont happen." You leaned forward and looked at him. "Liam James Payne. Will you be my boyfriend?" He blushed and nodded. "yeah.." his cheeks all red as he leaned to you and pecked your lips. "Now let me patch you up." He laughed as he laid you down and continued his work.

Louis (1 month since the fight): "Hey (y/n)!" Louis chirped catching up to you. You nodded at him and walked out to the hallway. "Your not going to class?" You shook your head. "Why? Is it because of Jazz?" You shook your head again. He groaned and pulled your arm. "Why wont you look at me huh? Are you mad at me?" You looked at the floor and tugged your arm from him. "Stop running from me! Cant you see i fucking love you!?" Your feet stopped and your heart beat fast but everything around you seemed like it was going in slow motion. You turned to him as tears rolled down his face. "Im sorry if i made you hate me! just tell me what to do to fix it, ill do anything!" You smiled at him and walked up to him. You caressed his face and smirked. "Anything?" He gulped and hesitantly nodded. You chuckled at his scared expression. "Go out with me." You stated. He looked at you dumbfounded. "i-i... yes?... wait YES!" he squealed jumping in place like a rabbit. You laughed and pulled him towards you. "I just need to warn you.. Im the jealous type." You warned. He smiled at you. "Guess ill put it to good use huh?" He winked.

Zayn (2 weeks after the fight): "How ate the stitches?" He asked sitting on the bench in your locker room. "I don't know you tell me." You smirked as you took off your shirt and he blushed. "It looks better than before thats for sure." He looked at the ink covering your body in amazement. "You have such beautiful tattoos." He said in awe as he stared at one in particular that had a heart with two swans in it wrapped together. Then to the rose on your arm with a skull inside it. You nodded and pulled a shirt on. "How'd you like the game?" Zayn huffed and rolled his eyes. "You could have gotten hurt.." He looked at you and smiled a small smile. "But other than that amazing!" he giggled. His eyes twinkled with joy and you couldn't help but want to stare at them forever. "Hey (y/n)." One of the cheerleaders sing songed as they walked into your locker room. "Great game out there. Mind showing me some moves later?" He winked. You inwardly gagged but smiled anyways. "Cant I'm with my boyfriend right now." You smirked as you walked to an angry looking Zayn and smashed your lips together. You heard the cheerleader shriek and stomp out of the room. You pulled away from Zayn and smiled at him. "So... Im your boyfriend now?" He laughed. You nodded. "Deal with it babe. Your stuck with me forever." You smiled reattaching your lips together.

Niall (Continuation): You both pulled away in need of air and high on the adrenaline of passion. "So... Are we going out?" Niall asked his blue eyes gazing into yours. You took a shaky breath in. "Your willing to go through rumors and scandals for me? Not to mention i get in trouble a lot!" Niall laughed and nodded his head. "I'd go to the moon and back for you." You whispered to him. His eyes glazed over and you pulled him close to you whispering sweet nothings to him. "I love you. Boyfriend."

__________________________

Vote. Comment. Request. Share. Message. Follow. Stay awesome cupcakes!

~ D.J. <3