Growing Up A Nation, Finally... (Part 2, Sealand x Reader)

Ever since the day Peter and you met, the two of you visited each other often. After the long years of knowing each other, the two of you started to grow... Into much bigger, stronger micronations.

The two of you reached the age of the nineteen, that may not seem that old, but you were now the age of some strong countries like Alfred.

At this point, both you and Peter were considered nations. It took several years, but the two of you made it this far. The populations of your nations grew, as well as military, and the both of you grew stronger.

"(f/n), we did it! We're finally nations," He wrapped his arms around you, into a warm embrace. The two of you stood in the exact same place of where the two of you had met.

You ran your fingers through his soft, thin blond hair, you kissed his nose as you looked into his blue eyes.

"I'm so happy, I wouldn't have been able to do it without you, what should we do now? To celebrate."

Peter tucked one of your loose strands of hair behind your ear, his blue eyes searched yours as a smile appeared across his lips. "Darling! We should get married!"

Your eyes widened with surprise, your jaw nearly dropping to the floor. "Are you serious, you really want to get married?" You couldn't resist it, you wanted to get married in addition.

"Yes, why shouldn't we? We've grown up with each other, I'm sure we've fallen for each other over the years as well!" He insisted a small blush appeared on his cheeks.

"W-Well, yeah... You're right," You admitted, your face reddening. "We should get married."

Peter bent down onto one knee, pulling out a small black box. He opened it, revealing a diamond ring, it was perfect.

"So, is that a yes?"

You felt tears of happiness form in the corner of your eyes. Covering your mouth, you nodded slowly. "Yes, Peter! A million yeses!" You jumped up in down, wiping the tears away with your right hand.

Peter kissed your left hand before sliding the ring onto your left ring finger. He stood up, planting his lips onto yours. "I'm glad my darling, our wedding will be soon."

He scooped you up into his arms, placing a kiss on top of your forehead. "Now, I'm taking you to my house, where we belong. Together."

***

You stared at yourself in the mirror as your best friend, Paulette, tightened the corset of your wedding dress. "Do I look okay?" You asked her, nervously. Your big day was approximately an hour away.

"(f/n), you look beautiful," She assured you.

"T-Thanks Paulette. So, shall we be leaving now?" You asked, catching a glimpse at the clock on the wall. Luckily, the wedding venue provided a small house where the bride could get ready for her special day.

She nodded, holding her hand out so you could grab it. "Yes, we should get going. It's almost time anyway,"

You grabbed her hand, she wore a fuchsia pink dress, she made a beautiful bridesmaid. The two of you walked to the door, Paulette guiding you to the door. The two of you walked out of the house, taking a golf cart to the location of the reception.

Later, you were about to walk down the aisle, you shook, becoming more and more anxious by the moment. "I-I'm scared Paulette!" You whispered.

"Don't be, (f/n). I'm sure that knucklehead and you'll be fine, trust me. The two of you were meant to be together," She assured you, with a cheerful grin.

That was when the piano started playing. The curtains opened, it was time for you to finally, to walk down the aisle. You gulped, taking your first step. As you were first visible to the crowd, they stood up, clapping for you. Paulette followed you, making sure you wouldn't trip onto your long dress.

Everything was so cute, Peter's parents were there, sitting in the front row. They looked proud of their son, for he was now getting married to you. Even Peter's brother, Arthur, was there surprisingly. You weren't expecting so many people to attend the wedding, but you were thankful for everyone being there.

Everyone sat down as you reached the alter. Paulette took her place, where the maid of honor stood. Feliciano was the priest, he cleared his throat, trying not to giggle.

"Ve, tonight we gather here tonight as these two, young nations get married. Peter, do you take (f/n) to be your loving wife?"

Cheerfully, he nodded, staring into your eyes. "I do,"

Feliciano turned to you, asking the same question. "(f/n), do you take Peter to be your loving husband?"

You nodded, sniffing, you tried your hardest not to let any tears escape your eyelids. You nodded, whispering, "I do,"

The two of you exchanged your vows, along with rings. You were already happy, although the two of you weren't actually married yet.

"I now pronounce you Mrs. and Mr. Kirkland~ You may kiss the bride!"

With that, the two of you leaned in. Peter, cupping your cheek. Your heart pounded, smashing your lips against his as you heard the crowd clapping and cheering for the two of you.

You slowly pulled away, hearing a few 'Woohs' from some of the random people sitting. Peter scooped you up bridal style, running up the aisle, the wooden corridors opening for the two of you.

A white, old fashioned car pulled up on the small gravel road. Peter sat you down onto your two feet and walked over to the car door, opening the door for you.

"Thank you, Peter," You smoked, letting a giggle escape your lips.

"Your welcome my dear. After this, we'll have an after party~!" Peter skipped to the other side of the car, hopping in immediately.

The car drove away, flowers and ribbons fluttering in the wind from behind. A sign was attached to all of the floral decoration, which read:

Just Married.

END

~
~~
~~~
~~~
~~
~

I hope you guys enjoyed, I love you all and that's all for now~