luke's diary

Monday march 12

So today was my first day of school,as usual,there are lots of students chatting,walking to random places,secretly whispering to each other about how cute I am,and lots of other stuff.I am one of the most cutest boys in my school.And I already have a girlfriend.Her name is Redd. Unique name huh?well she's extremely hot.She has fluffy,black, hair that reaches up to her knees,she wears a white tanktop and short shorts.And I have three brothers.Their names where Ashton,Michael,and Calum..........................(awkward silence) anyway I absolutely LOVE Redd.I just can't stop thinking about her!!! plus,I was one point away from failing my quiz because all I wrote on my paper was Redd's name.I CAN'T GET HER OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!! ARRRGGGHHH!!!!!!!! SHE'S TOO HOT!!!!!!! Ok moving on,it was the start of biology class and I was already starting to feel hungry.I know that I have felt this before.Ms.Devon started lecturing us about stuff I really didn't understand.BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!Oh wait, do I just see Sharlize waving at me? yup,I do.I tried telling her that I was already taken by Redd and she still WOULDN'T listen! I mean,she's starting to freak me out.She acts like she wants me or something.....Well, note to Sharlize: DON'T YOU SEE THAT I'M ALREADY TAKEN?????!!!!!! Note to every girl that wants me: I'M ACTUALLY TRYING MY BEST TO LET REDD AVOID YOU BECAUSE YOU KEEP PICTURING ME AND HER WHEN WE DON'T WANT YOU TOO!!! :( AND PLEASE DON'T READ MY DIARY! Another note to Sharlize: I just realized that your breath smelled like garbage this morning, no offense. And note to people reading my diary: STOP READING MY DIARY AND MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS! YOU WILL BE CURSED BY A SERPENT IN A GARDEN IF YOU CONTINUE READING MY DIARY! SO BEWARE. I'm not even sure if the people reading this even read the Bible....... Well I wouldn't know if people are actually reading my diary right now so, ME: WHO CARES???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RANDOM PERSON/YOU: NOBODY. Anyway,second period rolled in and I just slept through it. I'm kinda bored..... Ok I'll just continue writing on this thing after school.(Hides diary in backpack and just plays around with a pencil).It's dismissal now! but I've gotta go to therapy with Dr.Sarah.So in Dr.Sarah's room, I had to lay down on some light blue bed. "You'll do something new today!"She looks at me with a smile."I'm planning to let you do a filming activity" "What?"I said.I was not expecting this.I was expecting something else. Not films. "All you need to do is film what you want to film. You could also talk about yourself". Oh great, I hate making these kind of "talk about yourself yourself" films. "This could help you to be less shy. Here's a camera" Dr.Sarah said, giving me a small digital video camera.I went home and started recording stuff happening in my house.Like for example: Mom scolding Michael for playing League of Legends every 6:30 AM.Or Dad watching basketball on TV with Ashton. Oh i have an idea! I could interview Redd.But she was off to the mall today, so I just planned interviewing Calum since he wasn't busy.And after I interviewed him, Redd suddenly came into my room."Oh hey babe"I said,gazing at her beautiful black eyes."Hi babe! I was just here to visit you. Um are you busy? because if you are, then I could just leave and come back later". She mumbled. "No no no! please don't leave! I am totally not busy! please stay here for as long as you like. Can I get you anything? coffee?pizza?hot cocoa?" I suddenly said, hugging Redd. I would do ANYTHING to impress her.