Shawn's 2nd day of writing on a diary

I checked out of the hotel and went back home. Aaliyah was waiting for me at the front door. "Uh I saw your girlfriend crying" She said. I dropped my bag and ran to Camilla's house. She was sitting on a chair, with a little tears coming out of her eyes.  That's when I started kissing her. She wouldn't let me reach her lips though. "Listen, I was soo drunk that night. I-I didn't know what I was thinking! I'm so so sorry" I said, touching her face. She wiped her tears away and stood up. "I'm gonna go to the park, just leave me alone for a while" She gave my hand a small push and left. I felt sad and walked back to my house. "Are you ok?" Aaliyah asked. "Oh, I'm fine" I replied. While I was just in my room, watching Grey's Anatomy, I started to cry. I cried and cried until I had no more tears. "Shawn, you don't look fine. Is there something you wanna talk about with me?" Aaliyah asked, holding my hand. She was secretly spying on me. Then I told her everything that happened and how I felt. "Tell her" She said.  "No. I can't, it's too late anyway. She probably got herself a new boyfriend" I muttered. "No! You still might have a chance! so go ahead and tell her now!" Aaliyah was nearly yelling. I took her advice and went to the park. I saw Camilla sitting near a koi pond, dropping stones into the water. She noticed me at the corner of her eye. "Do you hate me?" I asked, crossing my fingers. "Yes" Camilla replied, not turning around. Sad face :( I'M SO SAD!!!