Luke's diary

Monday April 9

Hello diary, I just wanna tell you that..... I.... I.... brok- Damn it! I can't do it!!! Ok...... *takes deep breath* Ok ok ok... No more messin' around! I just wanna tell you that..... I broke up with Redd. Yes, you heard me right. I BROKE UP with Redd. I'm not gonna tell you the whole story, but I'll tell you something else. I GOT A NEW DATE FOR THE PROM!!! :D  Her name is Misty, she is a friend of Michelle. Misty was sweet and fun and kind and... ALL THOSE OTHER GOOD STUFF!! I'm just trying things out with her. She's not ACTUALLY my girlfriend. Anyway, I was using my phone and I suddenly got a message from Harry Styles, one of my friends in school. It said:

From: Harry

To: Luke

Subject: Prom

My new prom date is now Julie!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH ME HAPPY!

So yeah... That was the message. I always thought Harry had a crush on Julie, wait who's she???. "MICHAEL! I THOUGHT I CONFISCATED YOUR POWER CABLE!!!" I heard Mom scream in the play room. "God, Mom! Why can't you stop screaming at me and spend some of your 'Me time'. I also have MY own me time" Michael yelled back. I walked closer to the door of the playroom. Mom's voice was getting angrier. I look through an open crack on the door and see Mom standing near Mikey's laptop. "Mom, no. Trust me, I'm NOT going to say any of my personal info in front of the other players." Mikey said. Then he turned around and went to the bathroom, not noticing Mom pulling off the plug of the laptop. I smelled something behind me. It smelled like perfume. "Calum, I know it's you. I know you're going on a date with Angie....... Again." Then Calum began to  pinch me. "Shut up. I don't want Mom to know I'm going on a date with Angie again. She calls her a rascal for some reason" He whispered. I nodded quickly. Then I saw a white porsche on our driveway with no one in it. "Oh look hehe, that's my ride. See ya!" He said before running out of our house. Just as the car drove away, Mom got out of Mikey's room. "That boy just does not know how to control himself from playing those wretched games" She murmured, looking down at the power cable she had confiscated. The power cable was cut in half. Michael came out of the bathroom, and saw his laptop turned off, and Mom holding his power cable. "MOM WHAT IN CHRIST'S NAME DID YOU DO? YOU KNOW YOU LET MY TEAM DOWN!!! IF IT WEREN'T FOR YOU, I'D BE WINNING THE FINAL LEVEL! NOW I HAVE TO RESTART THE WHOLE FRIGGING LEVEL AGAIN!" He screamed, kicking his beanbag. "Luke, I'll go play snooker with Dad. Oh, and don't tell Michael I hid all his power cables" Mom whispered. I look through the crack of the playroom door and see Mikey destroying his laptop. He should go have therapy with Dr. Sarah. I thought.

Author's/ Luke's note: I'm sorry I took a really long time in making this part! Sorry for making you impatient! :P