luke's diary

Wednesday march 14

Ok, I'm just writing on my diary again today. (BTW, Sharlize, aka Cara Delevingne's photo is on top) YAY NO SCHOOL! Do you wanna know why? its because there is another meeting for the teachers. Redd woke up beside me this morning and I think I felt her kiss my forehead.She does that to kids too.Anyway, Babe left my house. So I was stuck in the house with my 3 brothers. Ashton was sick, Calum was still sleeping on the floor mattress, and Michael was obviously play LOL. He was probably practicing again for the tournament. Mom went to the grocery and Dad was on a business trip.I feel so lonely. :( So I just planned to watch TV.Then I heard the doorbell again and I nervously opened the door, hoping that it WASN'T SHARLIZE! Luckily, it wasn't. It was Redd. "Luke, I think I left my purse here.Do you know where it is?"she asked.I nodded and quickly got the purse from my bedside table.Then I gave it to Redd and she said thank you and left. I peeked out the window and found Redd smelling the roses I planted in the backyard. I followed her outside and gave her a rose. "Is this really for me?" she asked, batting her eyelashes profusely. "Of course baby" I replied, putting the rose on her hair. She looked a lot more beautiful that way. Then I kissed her on the lips and she wrapped her arms around my neck, and I wrapped my arms around her waist. Oh gosh is this really happening? YES! YES IT IS! But then suddenly, my brothers saw me and Redd kissing.They kept on giggling with each other like a bunch of young kids.So I had to tell them to shut up. THEY WERE TOTALLY INVADING MY PRIVACY WITH REDD! :( I stopped kissing and brought Redd inside the house.We both watched TV together and she sat on my lap. Is this what heaven felt like? Because it feels good when she sits on my lap.Her rear end ( in other words, "butt" )felt warm.It was like putting a mug of warm milk on your lap.Suddenly Mom came in the house holding many grocery bags.When she found Redd, she got shocked. "Gosh luke, your girlfriend is gorgeous!" Mom said. I smiled and kissed Redd's cheek. Ok I think I need to stop writing on my diary now. See ya tomorrow diary!