luke's diary

Friday March 16

Hello again, diary! Today, after school, I went to Dr. Sarah's therapy room and I started my session with her. She took a look at the video that I made, and she told me that I made great progress. My next project was to make another video. The difference this time is that I had to go interview MORE people, like more people in the outside world.I didn't want to interview outside world people.I just want to film my family.That's it. She gave me the camera, and I took it home, and I started filming. I decided to call my film, "My family". I overheard Mom and Dad talking in their room, so I decided to eavesdrop their conversation.

My  family transcript

                                                            Transcript:

MOM:Michael played league of legends for 4 HOURS, Andrew! 4 hours!

DAD:Let him be

MOM:Andrew! Do you realize how EVIL computer screens are? they're like hypnotizing my son! Michael never wants to leave the damn computer for goodness sake!

DAD:It's his life, let him be

MOM:Andrew! are you even listening??? these computers are like controlling him now! he never even wants to listen to me!

DAD: I said let him be!

MOM:I'm not gonna let my son live like this. I know! I've got a plan, why don't we set him up a party with some girls.Hopefully he'll get interested in them than those nasty computers!

DAD:A PARTY? ARE YOU SERIOUS??

MOM:Why not? we used to throw some lovely parties for him

DAD:When he was EIGHT Liz. Do you know what teenage parties are like? what if they trash up our house and set my car on fire?!

MOM:I'm pretty sure they wouldn't do that, you're being ridiculous Andrew!

DAD:I'm being serious Liz! don't set up a party for him.

MOM:Fine... 

DAD:Oh thank God! good!

MOM:But we'll need to do something about Michael's problem! why don't we ban him from playing LOL for a whole month.

DAD:What? could you just make it 10 days?

( Mom and Dad huddle up together and start whispering with each other )

MOM:Fine, 10 days then.

ME:Um Dad, i'm filming

DAD:Liz! Luke's filming!

( Mom shows up wearing a skirt and a bra )

MOM:Luke, you should have told us that you were filming!

ME:Sorry, I just didn't want  to be rude.

DAD:Well anyway, er, we were just discussing about the, umm... The President!

MOM:Uh yeah.

( Mom covers her top with one of Dad's business suits )

ME:Um ok

( Stops filming )