Shawn Mendes takes over!!!

Heyyyy.... So I'm just writing on Luke's diary now. Ummm..... I never actually wrote on a diary before, but I'll just write about random stuff and all. Ok uh. What do I write???? Ok I have a girlfriend. She's cute. In fact, I think she's really cute. Her name's Camilla.  Uh, my bday's on August 8. Ok if Luke sees me, I'm dead. So I'm just gonna bring this home. I'M THE WORST DIARIST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God I suck. No seriously, I suck. But I don't suck at playing the guitar. Anyway, I took this diary with me and went to I guess..... Some place. The taxi driver started talking to me. I was riding a cab to a hotel. Shangri-La, to be precise. "How's life kido?" He asked. "It's fine..." I replied. Then we didn't say anything for the rest of the ride. When I reached the hotel, I got out of the cab and checked in. Then I went into this night club and ordered some wine. It was 8:30 pm. Some girl named Sally started to sing so badly. I looked away and drank my wine. The bartender had brown stains on his black tux. He was also drunk. 2 hours passed, and I already had 5 glasses of wine. My head was spinning. I held on to a table and tried stopping myself from gagging. A girl asked me if I was ok. She looked 20. "I-I'm fine. Don't mind me" I felt dizzier and dizzier, but I managed to get out and went to a phone booth. I felt like calling Camilla. An old woman's voice answered the phone. "Hello, who is this?" She asked. "I want to talk to Camilla" I replied. 

"No, you can't. She is asleep, call again tomorrow"

"I want to talk to her now"

"Young man, I said call again tomorrow! now go home"

"C'mon. C'mon, lemme talk to her, please!"

Suddenly, the woman's voice turned into Camilla's.

"What is it Shawn?"

"That was you? you were talking like an old woman"

"Uh huh, yeah I know I was. Now what are you gonna tell me?"

"I wanna sleep with you"

"You wanna sleep with me? you never told me this before"

"And now I'm telling you, I wanna sleep with you. Can I?"

"Shawn.... I. I don't know."

"What? why not?!"

"You see, my parents-"

"Your parents, your parents. They're not the boss of you, so let me sleep with you! C'mon!"

"No, I'm sorry-"

"Shut up! just say yes! come ON!!!"

"Excuse me?! you just told me to shut up!"

"Yeah ok whatever, I don't care. JUST LET ME SLEEP WITH YOU!!!!"

*Camilla cries*

"Stop crying like a dumb girl. It doesn't help"

"Just shut up"

"Not until you say yes!"

"Ok that's it! I'm hanging up"

I don't know why, but I got super pissed. Then I walked back into the night club, paid my bill, and went back to my hotel room. I fell asleep pretty quickly.