luke's diary

Thursday March 15

I had school today, and that meant I had to see SHARLIZE!!!! Oh and if you're wondering why I have a diary, it was because Ashton gave this to me so I can write down my own thoughts and feelings. I had to get used to having this at first.Then later on, I wrote so much stuff in it, that I got used to it! :) Oh and FYI, I am NOT GAY! DIARIES CAN BE FOR BOYS TOO YOU KNOW!!! Oh wait..... I think I know the reason why you people think that I'm gay. It's because of how much SELFIES I TAKE! WELL MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND STOP THINKING THAT I'M GAY!!!!!! PLUS, I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! HA! I KNOW THAT ONE OF YOU PEOPLE DON'T EVEN HAVE A GIRLFRIEND. WELL TOO BAD FOR YOU! BECAUSE GIRLFREINDS R IMPORTANT..... I think..... Anyways, first period started and Ms. Devon nearly confiscated my diary.So I had to be careful not to write on this thing while she lectured.But good thing I was at the back of the class.So I could write on my diary all I want without  her noticing.I kept looking at Redd. She looked so beautiful.And she smelled of roses. Oh I think I need to stop writing now! I'll continue after school.(Hides diary in backpack and continues looking at Redd).It's dismissal now!!! so I've got the rest of the day to write on this. Oh wait no I don't.... I still need to go to a birthday party after school. Ok diary I guess I'll just continue writing tomorrow then. Bye!!!