luke's diary

Wednesday April 11

Good news:  It's the prom tonight!!!!

Bad news: NOTHING AT ALL!!!! :-) (Wait, I'm not sure...)

Anyway, I'm in the middle of a game with Mikey. He forced me to play League of Legends with him. He said it would be fun, and exciting, and "Oh it will make my team stronger! weeeeheeee!" (It so doesn't!). After an hour and a half, Mom burst into my room. She caught me playing with Mikey. Oh damn it! I'm in big trouble. "Luke! Log out of that game right now! I don't want another video game addict in this family!" She yelled strictly. So I pressed the escape button on the keyboard and Mom stomped out of my room. 

After that super awkward moment.....

Oh no. Oh no no no. Sharlize knows Redd broke up with me so.... SHE'S GONNA STALK ME!!!! OH NO!!!!! I hate this so much. And I hate you Liam. You're the one who caused all this, now you're going to pay the price!!!!! *Laughs like an evil person*. Oops. Sorry if I scared you. Ok anyway, I decided to hide my diary in my suitcase with 4 padlocks in it. That way, no one (Especially Shawn Mendes!) can ever read my diary and mess with it AGAIN! "Luke!!! It's time for you to try on your suit!" That was my Mom. I went downstairs to my personal dressing room. Michael, Calum, and Ashton had their own personal dressing rooms too.

After dressing up... (It took me half an hour)

I am ready for the prom! As I step into my mustang (Ashton has his own too) Mom waves me good bye, and I wave back. I could see her eyes with tears. "You are becoming a big boy now, be a gentleman at the prom! I don't want any girl getting mad at you" My Mom reminded me. When I reach Misty's house, I fix my hair before ringing the doorbell. A tall, muscular man opened the door. "Oh, you must be my daughter's prom date. Well I'm sad to say she's having a high fever. She cried all morning because she wanted to go the prom with you. I am very sorry." The man said. His voice was kind. I trembled at those words he said. That meant, I won't have a date to go with to the prom. The man closed the door and I walked back to my car. "Are you still going?" My chauffeur asked. "Yes" I mumbled quietly. I was thinking who my new partner would be. I wanted it to be Redd, but she was with Liam. It became quiet in the car, so I asked the chauffeur if he could turn the radio on. "I'm very sorry sir, but it's broken." He replied in an apologetic voice. It took me an hour to reach the school gym because of traffic. When I went inside the gym, everything was dark, but there was a colorful dance floor and strobe lights on the ceiling. A DJ was hired to play the music, and there were chaperones blocking the exit doors so no one would sneak out and go home. I spotted a girl crying at the corner of the gym. She lifted her head up from her knees and looked at me. "Oh. Luke. It's you" She said, wiping her tears away. "Liam left me. He said he fell in love with another woman."

"Oh, Redd, I'm so so sorry"

"No. No. It's okay *sniff* I just want to be alone for now. And.... Just stay out of this"

"Please, I want to help. My date is sick, so I don't want to just roam around and not do stuff"

"Fine."

"Great. Tell me everything that happened"

"Well, at first, me and Liam were slow dancing together. Then he told me to stop dancing and he told me about the woman of his dreams, who he truly fell in love with and cared about. Liam said it was hard to keep it a secret from me. Then he said he couldn't handle our relationship no longer. That's when we broke up. I hated Liam when he said all that. He was stupid to think of dating me, especially when he was crushing on someone else. Luke, I'm sorry. I was stupid to crush on an idiot like Liam. Our relationship was so perfect, until it was ruined by me. Can we start all over again and forget about all this monkey business?"

"Of course Redd, I still loved you when you were with that moron"

Then I brought Redd to the middle of the dance floor and we slow danced, and Redd kissed me, and I was very happy.