luke's diary

Friday March 23

Redd visited my house again this morning and I caught Michael nearly kissing her. "MICHAEL!" I shouted. Redd pushed him away and hugged me tightly. "Everything's gonna be ok.Don't worry" I whispered to her. "Listen! Luke, I-I...I just wanna be more closer to her" Michael said, nervously. "MICHAEL! LISTEN TO ME! I DON'T WANNA BE MORE CLOSER TO YOU! ALL YOU DO IS FREAK ME OUT!" Redd cried.I glared at Michael and took my Babe to my room.I locked the door and I walked closer to her.There were tears on her eyes. "Babe, I...I just don't know how to live like this." She mumbled sadly.Then she looked down at her hands. "Luke, I need you to listen to me.I just need to tell you all of the horrible things that Michael has done to me." She said.I nodded and I listened carefully.After her very long talk, she suddenly burst into tears and she knelt on the floor.I got shocked and hugged her. "No, please, don't cry.I promise I will never ever let Michael do those things to you again! But there's a 100% chance that you wouldn't fall for him" I said, wiping her tears away.I gave her a glass of water and she drank half of it. "Luke, you're the best!" Redd exclaimed.Then we both kissed.Suddenly, there was  really loud knocking coming from outside, so I told Redd to stay in her place while I checked.I opened the door and found Calum. "Um dude we have band rehearsals" He said.Since it was summer already, my band had to have rehearsals.Which kinda sucks 'cause obviously IT'S SUMMER! "Oh uh sorry Redd I need to have band rehearsals! I'm really sorry" I said to Redd.She politely nodded and she said that she would stay in my room and wait.I arrived in the garage and my brothers started arguing over which song to play first.I wasn't in the mood of fighting so I secretly left and went back to my room to see Redd. "Oh you're back!!!" She said joyfully.I smiled and we lay down on my bed.  Ok, now I feel sleepy.  My eyes are drooping.  I need stop writing! bye diary!