luke's diary

Tuesday march 20 continuation

I reached Redd's house and she was wearing a gray jacket.She made me go inside and she locked the front door.So I was locked in her house. Redd pulled up her jacket sleeve and I was shocked to see her arm.A VERY BLOODY BITE MARK???? "OH MY GOODNESS! REDD ARE YOU OK? ARE YOU HURT?" I screamed in terror.I pressed my forehead on her forehead and we both looked at each other. "Babe it's ok.... I think I just need-OW!!!!!" She suddenly screamed.She knelt on the floor and blood was dripping from the bite.I quickly scooped her up in my arms and she hugged me tightly."LUKE HELP!" She cried.I could see tears streaming down her cheeks."Don't worry babe! I'm gonna take you upstairs to your bedroom and I will get some bandages and betadine." I said.Then I carried her upstairs to her bedroom and I came back up with the bandages and stuff.I did all the medical stuff really carefully because I didn't want Redd to get hurt and scream again.I love her really much! :) And right after that, I just made her go to sleep and I went back home because Mom was calling me for lunch.I hate lunch sometimes, my food is ALWAYS THE SAME! IT'S ALWAYS FRUITS! But not for today, I had STEAK! :) Michael was so jealous.Really jealous.He kept on begging Mom that he wanted steak too.But Mom kept saying "no" so Michael decided that he wouldn't eat.Then he went upstairs to his room and watched "masterchef".After I ate, I went back to Redd's house and checked if she was ok. And she was.She really was.There were no more tears streaming down her cheeks.She was smiling.Her cheeks were bright pink and her black eyes sparkled.I went closer to her and I kissed her. Kissing my girlfriend was one of the most joyful things I have ever done in my whole life.It actually felt good.If you had to kiss a girl like Redd, you'd know what I mean.Michael suddenly came into the room and Redd screamed. "If you don't leave in 5 seconds, I'm gonna kick your nuts you freak!" She screamed.Michael got surprised and he ran out of the room.We both smiled at each other and continued kissing.After 5 minutes, I decided to leave, but Redd suddenly grabbed my arm. "Babe, please, I don't want you to go yet. Could you stay for a little longer please?" She begged.I got shocked at how she looked at me.It reminded me of Ben and Jack's death.Then I started crying. Redd drew me closer for a warm hug.She wiped my tears away and she started singing to me "Somewhere over the rainbow". I admired that song.It calmed down my feelings. Redd had a soft spot for me and children. No seriously, she does. Anyway, Redd noticed that my eyes were shutting close. "Just close your eyes and fall asleep dear " I heard her say.So I did.