luke's diary

Monday March 19

I had my math test today and it was so HARD!!! :( There was one question that I really didn't understand.

QUESTION:

Prove the following result:

A triangle with sides that can be written in the form n2 + 1, n2-1 and 2n ( where n > 1 ) is right angled.

Show by means of a counterexample, that the converse is false.

At the end of the test, the teacher told us that we could go straight down for recess.So I did. I met Sharlize on the way to the cafeteria and I felt crazily scared."Hey Lukey pookey!" She said to me. "Um hey.... Sharlize..." I mumbled then ran away.Oh shiz that was creepy.REALLY creepy.I finally reached the cafeteria and I went to Calum. He was preparing sandwiches.With some lettuce inside.I hate lettuce.It tastes bitter and disgusting. Calum gave a sandwich to me but I shoved it away.I admit, what I did was really rude.But for some reason, Calum didn't feel bad.Not at all.He just smiled and nodded.After a few minutes of watching him do his own thing, I left the table and went to Redd. "Hey babe" She said, blushing.Her cheeks turned rose red.She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist.Our faces got closer and closer to each other.I stared at her beautiful black eyes.Her eyes were so pretty.Pretty like an Angel's eyes.My lip touched hers and her lip touched mine.It felt smooth.Everybody watched me and Redd, as we kissed.It was the best thing I ever felt in my whole life.I felt like I was being carried by an angel that took me up high in the sky and I saw all of the most amazing stars.And all of those amazing stars were just like the angel.Because they were both really beautiful.Really beautiful indeed.I stopped kissing Redd and I looked around the cafeteria.There were lots of people staring at both of us. Redd kissed my cheek and ran to science class.I took a step back and quickly ran to spanish class.And all I felt is stupid.Stupid.I kept wondering why so many people looked at me and Redd kiss.I mean, people should have their own privacy right?

Take a look at Rule #019 in Luke's rule book.

RULE#019:Privacy is the BEST policy!

Anyway, I slid onto my seat in spanish class and dumped my bag onto the ground.Michael was seated beside me, and he was just messing around with his jacket.He kept on tugging on his sleeves and sniffing his hoodie.What did his hoodie smell like? Then Michael brought out a piece of paper from his bag.I saw it and it was blank.No writings, no drawings, no scribbles, just a plain blank piece of paper. He stared at it."What are looking at?" I asked him. "Oh! uh... Nothing!" Michael replied, quickly putting the piece of paper back into his bag.He acted strange to me.When fourth period started, I suddenly saw a familiar looking woman walk into our classroom.She looked a lot like Redd.She had fluffy black hair that reached down to her knees.She wore a pink and white uniform with a black skirt and she wore black high heels.When I heard the first word that she spoke, I got surprised.Her voice sounded A LOT like Redd's. There was a difference I have noticed.The familiar girl was a little shorter than the real Redd. My girlfriend is like  5'3 or something.Before the subject started, I walked up to the woman and asked her if she knew any person named Redd."No, I don't" She replied, looking back down at her document.I nodded and went back to my seat. Ok, maybe I'm going nuts.Oh, I need to stop writing now! ( Hides diary in backpack ). It's dismissal now! But I still need to go to therapy. Dr.Sarah took a look at my film again.And I waited patiently.She tapped her chin thoughtfully after seeing the video.She does everything thoughtfully.She listens thoughtfully,She writes thoughtfully, She types thoughtfully."Why don't you make another video Luke.I'd love to hear more from you in the film" Dr.Sarah finally says.I got the camera and nodded.We still had 10 more minutes in my session. So Dr.Sarah made me watch an example of what kind of video I should make.The instructions weren't bad.But they weren't good either.It's just perfectly fine.Right after therapy, Mom fetched me and we went back home.I dropped my backpack beside the umbrella holder and found Michael playing LOL. "That's it young man! from now on, I will be putting a limit on your playing.For tonight, you will be doing homework ONLY.Me and Andrew are going to have dinner in a luxurious restaurant.Luke, you stay in the house and watch your brother or something." Mom said.Then she confiscated Michael's power cable."Homework only Michael, understood?" Mom says, strictly.Michael nodded, which actually meant "No". When Mom and Dad left, Michael produced another power cable from his bag. He plugged it in and there popped up a game of LOL. "How were you able to do that???" I asked in shock. "I have like 5 power cables in my bag. I hide them from Mom" Michael said, smiling.Then he went back to playing.I stared at him for a while, then I began reading one of his books.I sat down comfortably on the play mat and placed a pillow behind me.Just then, I suddenly remembered something.My film! I closed the book and got the camera and started filming.

My family transcript

ME:Hello again! So here I have- ( midsentence stop )

ME:Anyway, as you can see, my brother is playing a game on the computer.

ME:( Whispers in a low tone ) He's a computer game addict.

MICHAEL:Why are you filming me?

ME:It's for my project.

MICHAEL:Oh, then go film someone else. I'm busy.

ME:Ok. ( turns camera around to face Calum )

CALUM:What are you doing with a camera?

ME:Project

CALUM:Oh ok... ( Calum stares at the camera )

CALUM:Hello people who are watching this! I'm Calum Thomas Hood.

MICHAEL:Nobody can hear you Calum!

CALUM: ( Rolls his eyes )

ME:Where's Ashton?

CALUM:In his room

( Calum leads me to Ashton's room. Camera moves shakily as I go up the stairs )

( We stop by a blue door )

ASHTON: ( opens door )

ASHTON:Oh Luke, hi how are you?

ME:I'm fine

ASHTON:Please come in!

ME:Uh wow.... Nice room.

ASHTON:I know I know it's messy!

ME:Listen, I'm filming

ASHTON:WHAT???!!! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD A CAMERA. OH GOD OH GOD! WHERE DID I GO WROOONG??!!

ME:Sorry ( turns off camera )