(EDITED) Chapter 2: Your Knife, My Back

Cassidy's POV

"I tell you this everyday. You're nothing but a whore. A big pathetic whore," James spat in my face. I felt tears running down my cheeks.

"I know. I am sorry," I said before running into the bathroom. I sat on the floor and cried for what seemed like hours. I heard Danny telling at James and a loud sigh, and Danny knocked on the door.

"Come in," I quietly said.

"Hey Cassidy. Dry your eyes. You'll be okay," Dany said while opening the door.

"Hey Danny," I said quietly while wiping my tears away.

**

"Cassidy. Let me help you," Ben said while grabbing a box from me.

"Thanks Ben," I smiled and saw James looking at me. My smile quickly went away as I put a box down.

"What was James talking to you about?" Ben asked.

"Erm. If I was enjoying tour," I lied.

"Oh. Are you?" he asked.

"Kinda. I've been a little depressed," I admitted

"I'll talk to you later. You better go and warm up," I said noticing James was walking towards me.

"Okay! Bye Cass!" Ben said.

"Whore. I hope that smile was because you thought of me," James said.

"Um. Erm. It was," I lied.

"Good girl. Ill be keeping an eye on you while on stage," James said and walked away.

"Is she your girlfriend?" a fan asked James.

"Well yes. Yes she is," James said with a smirk. Butterflies flew around in my stomach as my cheeks grew warm. The James Cassells jus called me his girlfriend.
**

"Lets shed some fucking blood!" Danny screamed on stage causing the crowd to go wild.

"Some say I am the devil. It's just as well. Because I've burnt down and rebuilt hell,"I sang along with Danny. White line fever is one of my favorite songs. Well. Next to I was once, possibly, maybe, perhaps a cowboy king.

"Can I get a picture with you? You're Sam's sister right?" A fan asked.

"Of course you can and yes I am," I answered.

"That's so cool! I've read so many fan fictions about you and the lads," she said. She chuckled and I handed her phone back.

"Thank you," she smiled and walked away.

**

I went back to the bus as the concert ended with everything packed. I sat on the couch while James brought in a girl. He looked at me and gave me a smirk as he saw the hurt in my eyes. A few minutes later I heard moaning coming from the lounge. For some reason this hurt me. I left to my bunk and after two hours of hearing 'oh' 'ugh' 'James'. I put headphones in and blasted music. Not long after I heard him kick her off the bus.

"Just go. No. Stop it," James said while pushing her off the bus. Then I heard footsteps walking to my bunk and my curtain fly open.

"Yes cause there is no such thing as asking before opening shit," I snapped. To my surprise I found James. I immediately regretted what I just said.

"Whore. Lets go," James said to me while pulling me out of my bunk.

"Ouch James. Please stop that hurts," I begged.

"Lets go Cassidy," James commanded. I put my vans back on then he took me off the bus.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"For a walk," he said.

"We have to go to the next venue," I said.

"We're leaving in a hour. Stop complaining," he added.

"James let go," I begged.

"Stop it," James said and continued to pull me along with him.