Chapter 27: Kissing in Cars

Ben's POV

It's been a few months since I've met Cassidy. As the days go by, my feeling for her grow stronger and stronger. I need to find away to get her alone and tell her how I feel. Would she be freaked out? How would she react?

"Uh Cassidy. I'm talking to this girl and I need your help to find a present for her birthday," I said and she nodded.

"Okay. How about we go to the mall?" She questioned and I nodded. Everyone looked at us as she put on her leather jacket.

"Sammie. I'm going to help Ben find a preset for this girl he's talking to," she said and he nodded.

"Wait Ben!" Sam said and walked towards me.

"Keep her safe mate. She's all I have left," he croaked and I nodded. I left the house and headed to my car. I unlocked it and opened the door for Cassidy and she slid her small figure into the front passenger seat. I closed it and walked around and got in.

"What this girls name?" She questioned.

"Sam," I smiled. Sam, my friend Sam. She's wonderful, I like her, but not as much as I like Cassidy.

"Oh nice," she said and started to fidget with her fingers.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. It's just vehicles scare me. Since. You know," she whispered.

"Oh love I'm so sorry! You should have told me and we could have walked!" I apologized.

"It's fine Benjamin," she said.

"So you and Sam are moving in. How do you feel about that?"I asked.

"It's pretty cool. I mean you guys are my family now," she smiled.

"Yeah. I'll always be here for you. Hey Cassidy?" I asked and she looked at me. As I pulled to a stop sign I placed a kiss on her lips. I pulled away and saw her starring at me.

"Sorry," I said.

"It's fine," she smiled.

I was Cassidy's first kiss. God how I wish that baby was mine and I was the one holding her every night.

Hey guys! So I'm doing this little thing for the next few chapters where the lads have a flashback of their favorite moments with Cassidy. I hope you guys like it so far! Stay cloudy and may the force be with you!
-Alexandrea Cassells💙