Chapter 13: Outside

"Stop it!" I screamed at James while throwing a cup at him, "You promised!"

"I need it," James said.

"You don't fucking need it!" I yelled.

"What is going on?" Sam asked.

"He fucking promised! I'm going back home," I said.

"Cassidy. They're not going to let you on a plane when you're four months pregnant," Danny said.

"Yes they will," I said.

"Cassidy. No please. I'm sorry, I'll try harder," James said.

"That's what you said last time," I said while pushing the guys away from me.

"You can't take my baby away from me!" James yelled.

"It's better that it doesn't know it's fucked up father!" I yelled back.

"You fucking bitch!" James said. Danny and Ben pushed him away from me.

"Cassidy, don't go," Sam said.

"I have to Sam. I can't raise a baby around this kind of environment," I said.

"I love you," he said while pulling me into a hug.

"I love you too. Now can you grab my stuff from the bathroom?" I asked and he nodded. Its true that I can't raise a baby here. Once I get back to England, I have to change my number and move. This baby can't know James. I'm saving it from the dangers that will come.

"Let me talk to her," James said from behind the door.

"Damn-it James. Leave her alone," Ben said.

"Oh i forgot. She's your little girlfriend isn't she? That fucking whore," James said. Sam pulled me to him and I started to cry.

"Cassidy. Can I come in?" Be asked.

"Yeah," I said.

"I love you Cassidy. When you get home. Change everything that will help James find you. Tell Sam where you are. I will come for you. I won't let him hurt you anymore," he said quietly. I nodded my head and gave him a hug.

"I love you too Benjamin," I said.

"Stay safe. I promise Cassidy. Don't forget," he said with tears running down his cheeks.

"I won't forget," I added.

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN. This is not the end. But there will be a book two. I'm going to do 3 more chappies. Stay cloudy and may the force be with you

-Alexandrea Cassells