Chapter 30: Simple Life

So this will be the last chapter of Intoxicated. There will be a second book. Maybe. Unless I decide to add one more chapter to this book and it'll most likely be based on the future. Anyways. Stay cloudy and may the force be with you!
-Alexandrea Cassells💙
Cassidy's POV

Denis told me that we should stay best friends. He loves me, but he knows that I love James. I apologized to him for everything that I put him through and how he is my world. I tried to fight for us, but it just didn't work out. It doesn't help when he's in James's band, and I have his band mates child. I love Denis. But I belong with James.

I should have known when I was younger that I was going to end up with James. We connected from the moment we met.

Putting up with all his bullshit was well worth it. I never asked for a baby. But that's what I got and I can't complain because Oliver is the cutest thing on this earth.

"James?" I asked as he played with my hair and I fed Oliver.

"Hmm?" He asked.

"I love you," I said. He pecked my cheek and responded "I love you too."

"I promise I won't hurt you ever again," he said while wrapping his pinky around mine.

"Your love is quite intoxicating," I responded.

I'm not just another girl that James Arthur Cassells messed around with. I am the mother of his child, and the love of his life. And this was my story of how we went through hell and back.