Chapter 30: Rollercoaster

James's POV

Today is Cassidy's 17th birthday, and I promised her that I would take her to an amusement park. She came down wearing a Led Zeppelin shirt, high wasted shorts and black converse. I looked at her and covered my mouth so she couldn't see me smile.

No one was home so I laced my fingers with hers and walked out the door. I looked over at her as we were at a stoplight and blushed. She's stunning.

"Can I help you?" She laughed.

"Uh. You look nice," was all I managed to choke out. She blushed and quickly looked down. I held her hand in my lap as we continued our journey to the amusement park.

**
As we were waiting in line to board a Rollercoaster I kissed Cassidy. It wasn't the first time I kissed her. But there's something wrong with me. When I drink I hurt her. No I don't kiss other girls or any of that shit. I hit her. I don't mean to hurt her. I love her.

"Cassidy?" I asked.

"Hmm?" She responded as she pulled away from our kiss.

"I'm sorry," I said as I pushed a stand of hair behind her hair.

"It's fine James. I understand why you do it. After all I am yours and your love is quite intoxicating," she smiled.

We sat on the Rollercoaster and I held her hand. How in the hell did I ever let her talk me into doing this?

**

"My god," I said as we left the amusement park. She hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you so much James!" She said as she held on to the stuffed bear I bought her.

If I could. I would give Cassidy the world. Because she deserves it.