Chapter 8: If You Cant Ride Two Horses at Once

Cassidy's POV

"Please Cassidy. Don't go. Stay," Ben begged as I packed my last bag.

"I'm going Ben," I said and zipped the bag up.

"Cassidy?" James questioned from the door way.

"Go away James," I said quietly.

"Cassidy," James said a bit louder than before.

"Go. Away," I said between gritted teeth.

"Cassidy!" James shouted.

"What!" I screamed back.

"You can't leave me!" He shouted.

"I'm am leaving you James. I want nothing to do with you so get away from me," I added. He shoved Ben out of the way.

"You're not keeping this baby away from me. You will stay here," James said.

"I'm going and not coming back!" I added, "What part of that do you not understand?" I shouted.

"No you're not!" James said while grabbing ahold of my wrists.

"Let go of me!" I said while trying to get away from his grip.

"No Cassidy. You're not leaving. Understand?" He asked.

"Fine!" I said.

"James. Let her go!" Ben said while pushing James back.

"She's not leaving me Ben! She's mine. She needs me. They need me," James argued as Danny pulled him away from me.

James is right. We do need him. I can't support this baby and me all by myself. If I have to stay. I'll make his life a living hell until he lets me go.

"It's okay. Let me talk to him. Alone," I said.

"You sure?" Sam asked.

"Yes," I said quietly.

"Call for us if you need something," Cameron said while they let James follow me into the lounge.

"James. I won't leave. But you need to sober up. No more drinking. And no more girls. One more fuck up and I will leave and will not come back," I said.

Cough cough. Short chapters. Sorry they suck.. I've just been out of it lately. I just want to give up on everything and all that stuff.... Sorry again.