Chapter 19: I Miss You

James's POV

"Mate you gotta eat," Sam said.

"No I don't I'm fine," I argued.

"No you're not. James. You use to eat everything. Now we're lucky if you take a bite of food," Cameron said.

"Why do you care?" I spat.

"We're your family! We don't want to sit her and watch you slowly kill yourself!" Ben added.

"I'm not hungry," I said as my stomach growled.

"Yes you are!" Danny shouted.

"Fine. If you won't eat for us. Eat for Cassidy," Sam said. My eyes filled with tears. She doesn't care about me anymore. She won't care if I died.

"She doesn't care," I said.

"You don't know that," Sam said.

"Yes I do," I answered.

"She fucking cares James! Now eat!" Danny shouted.

"No!" I said.

"What about your son?" Sam asked.

"He's better off without me. I'm a fucking drunk."

"But you can change that James. You can't give up. You're fucking James Cassells. You never give up," Danny said.

"If we tell you where Cassidy is would you fucking eat?" Sam bargained. I grew a cheeky smile and nodded.

"Please oh please. I just need to see her," I said while hugging Sam.

"Now fucking eat you twat," Ben said while handing me a bowl of macaroni and cheese. I quickly scarfed it down my throat and looked at Sam.

"She is in the Ukraine. This is her address. You can go see her when we do the European leg of the tour," Sam said. I nodded and hugged him again.

"Thank you mate," I smiled with tears running down my cheeks.

Cassidy's POV

"No, no, no," I said while running my fingers through my hair.

"What's wrong love?" Denis questioned.

"They told him," I said.

"Told who?" He asked.

"They told James. They told James where I am," I cried.

"Does he know only know your address?" He asked and I nodded.

"We will pack everything and you move into my house. There is no way in hell I'm going to let that bastard anywhere near you," he added. Just when I thought everything was going okay everything goes to hell.