One hell of a night-1

Mohit

I parked my car and stepped out. The deserted farmhouse which stood guard over a sprawling cornfield on its backside was the best place for any party. There were crazy number of cars in the parking which was an indicator of the huge attendance of young people.

I was accompanied by Malvika who was dressed in a sparkling grey body hugging mini-dress with matching high heeled shoes. Her long and lush black hair covered most of her bare back in that low cut back dress. No doubt, she looked sexy and her nicely done hair added to her sexiness. I was dressed in my slim-fit royal blue T-shirt, khaki coloured skinny chinos and sneakers. Every head turned as we passed by. It was quite evident she was in for a kill.

"You look stunning," I admitted.

She smiled. She knew she looked good. "Thank you, Mohit," she said graciously.

I tilted my head sideways and looked at her shoes. "I haven't seen shoes that high in a while," I said, suppressing a smile.

Malvika gave me a dirty look. "I knew you have not but girls kill to have fancy shoes like these."

"Really?" I said in mock fascination. "Who would you kill?"

She chuckled. "I could kill you!"

"Haha...touche!"

***

Aman was waiting for us very eagerly as I had created a huge impression of Neeti in his mind. He was looking forward to meet her. His excitement fizzled out when he noticed the girl with me was Malvika not Neeti.

"Where is Neeti?" Aman enquired.

"She is coming with Rutt," I replied.

Aman and Malvika didn't talk but nodded to greet each other. I could notice Malvika looking at Aman with inviting eyes and him glancing at her when she looked away.

The party was big, wild and crazy. Alcohol was flowing and everybody was having a good time. Music was loud and the thumping bass kept the booty shaking. There were boys and girls dancing outside at every hook and corner of the open area in front of the house. People were scattered around in groups and were busy talking, drinking and dancing.

As we walked towards the bar on the left side, I saw few hot girls dancing on the table around a guy. My eyes widened when I finally got a good look at the guy.

"Holy mother of God!" I blurted out.

"Look there...over the table!!" I elbowed Aman to get his attention, who was busy checking out girls.

Aman looked equally baffled."Is that Dinesh?" He said with a chuckle.

Dinesh pushed the girls aside when he saw me. He jumped off the table and ran towards us. I was no less than terrified to see his lanky body getting closer and closer to me.

No. No. No.

"Hello Mohit. Hello Aman" Dinesh said, gasping. "I was waiting for both you both."

Dinesh, who looked high, introduced himself to Malvika and slipped out his famous creepy smile.

Malvika looked at me. I shrugged.

"Can I get you guys drinks?" Dinesh asked.

I realized it was the best way to get him off my back. "Sure. Why not?" I replied.

***

Rutt

I was driving on the highway with Neeti and we were getting close to the farmhouse. Neeti made a kiss face and checked her lips on the rear-view mirror before she spoke. "People break up all the time."