The Next Morning

Mohit

I woke up at 10:30 am with the realization that I was not in my apartment. I was shocked down to the bone. It was not my only worry. I also had an awful headache. It was like someone was hitting my head with the hammer.

The ecstasy of the last night was the agony of the next day.

Where am I?
How did I come here?

I jogged my memory but I have had no recollection of how I got here. I looked around and absorbed the surrounding. It was big, nice, and cozy bedroom with big window on the left side with curtains drawn on to stop the sun from peeping in.

I felt a kink in my neck. Why is my neck so stiff? I looked down at the floor and my eyes furrowed when I saw my underwear lying on the floor. I checked myself under the cover to make sure it was mine.

It is mine.

My eyes widened when I saw a bra lying near the curtain.

What the fuck?

I slowly turned my neck to my left. Ouch! My heart skipped a beat when I saw the bare back of a girl lying next to me.

Who is this sleeping beauty?
What is this place?
What happened last night?

My already messed up head was filled with so many unanswered questions. I slowly leaned in to the girl to see her face. She suddenly moved her body and I almost crapped my underwear which I wasn't wearing ironically.

I looked at the wall behind me and saw a big picture frame of Alisha with her parents. I was panic-stricken.

This can't be happening.

It is just a nightmare I convinced myself. I pinched myself.

No. It is not a dream.

"Good Morning," said a husky voice. I was busy figuring out my whereabouts when I heard the voice. I let out a soft scream in scare. I turned to found Alisha standing next to the sleeping beauty.

My all senses woke up.

It was the first time after 10 years that I saw her, I mean in day light. She hadn't aged much with time though she definitely looked more beautiful than the last time I saw her. Her body was fully grown now but she still had the same childlike innocence about her.

"Good Morning," I replied back, not sure whether to smile or not. When I looked into her eyes I almost felt like guilty.

"Good, you are up! I will bring you tea." Alisha said, graciously. "Let me know when Rutt is up. I am just a shout away."

I nodded. Thank God, it is Rutt. I heaved a sigh of relief. I gingerly woke her up. She opened her eyes and looked around surprisingly. She pulled herself up along with the sheet and held it with right hand. She saw me next to her and Alisha standing by her side.

"Good Morning," Alisha wished.

"Good Morning," Rutt replied, shying.

Alisha opened the curtain and the room brightened immediately. Rutt stretched her legs and arms and squinted as morning sunlight played hide and seek on her face. She smiled at Alisha who stood in front of her. Alisha excused herself to get tea for both of us.

"What the hell are we doing here?" Rutt asked me as soon as Alisha left.

"I have no idea," I asserted.

"Where are my clothes?" She asked, sounding tensed.

"They are all over the floor I guess." I replied.

"Could you please pick my clothes??" Rutt asked for the favour.

"I could but I am naked. I don't want her to walk in on me naked."

"Same with me," She thought for a while and said, "Idea! Why don't we both get up together covered in sheet and pick up our clothes."

"That sound like a good idea." I was convinced. "Let's do it."

We draped ourselves at the two end of the sheet and stepped out of the bed and I started picking clothes. I picked my soiled and torn shirt. When did this happen? As I was picking my underwear, Rutt saw her bra lying down. She bent over and in the process the sheet pulled off me. I was standing their bare butt when Alisha walked in unannounced.

"AAAA!" Alisha shouted. I immediately hid behind Rutt and held her by her shoulders.

"I promise I didn't see anything." Alisha said in one breathe and closed her eyes.

An awkward silence invaded the room. Nobody said a thing for a minute. Each of us wondering how to react to the situation.

"You can open your eyes," Rutt finally said.

Alisha opened her eyes but didn't look to our side.

"O-okay, I-I am going out," she said pointing both her thumbs to the door.

"Yeah, that sounds good," Rutt said shaking her head.

"Y-Yeah, that s-sounds good to me, t-too," I said following her lead.

"Well...I am also going OUT. I have a meeting with my client...so I'll be back in few hours. If you guys need anything, help yourselves." Alisha said and closed the door behind her.

***

Author's note

I know this one is a short chapter but I will make up for this in the next one which will be long, exciting and fun. 

Please vote if you like the chapter. Or if you like the video. But please vote.

Comment if you have any suggestion or if you want to say something. You can even post reading requests. 

Share. Either share my story or else share your a/c no. Choice is yours.

I request you to read through atleast next two chapters if you are in double mind about reading further by any chance. I promise you will be entertained.

Veer