Dancing with Alisha

15 hours to go

Aman

I used to be the man. I used to be good at it. I got countless girls to my bed in these last few years. But somehow my magic was not working on Alisha.

What am I doing wrong here?

It used to be so easy. Talk to her about her, make her laugh, compliment her, maintain good eye contact during conversation. Find excuses to touch her like commenting on her nail polish while touching her hands. I was always good at it. Then gently touch her arm at some point and see how she reacts. If she doesn't react at all or seems happy then you're good. After that make an excuse to quickly grab her arm or shoulder with comments like, "Hey, check this picture my friend texted me!" If she still doesn't pull away then keep talking, but touch her arm or shoulder as you talk or laugh whilst still being subtle about it. This part was what I called laying the foundation.

If everything goes as planned, generally this is how it's gone for me from there over:

You're watching her FAVOURITE movie on the couch. Put arm around her when you feel she's in your personal space by touching with some part of her body say legs or arms or whatever OR else wait for an emotional scene in the movie. If step two goes over well, look into her eyes, lean in, and kiss her. If step three goes over well, continue kissing her, put hands on her back or sides. If step four goes over well, put hands on thighs or ass or whatever. From there, I'd go hands under shirt, unhook bra, hand under bra, and then from that point on... you're pretty free to start doing whatever you want or she is comfortable doing.

Well, it was not the case anymore. For the first time in my life I was out of moves. I tried literally everything in my book to woo Alisha but I guess she was a hard nut to crack. But I was not giving up on her. Not so easily.

***

The sound of approaching foot-steps of Alisha brought me back to the party. Her heel made quite a sound when it hit on the tile flooring. I immediately tossed the thought in the trash and prepared myself to face her.
Alisha was a beauty to be admired. She looked chic in her short off-white dress. She was tall with beautiful long legs and her high heels brought her up to my height. I was 6'2 and we were on same eye level, thanks to her 6 inches heels.

"How can I help you?" I asked.

"By refilling my glass," she said, pointing to her empty glass. Her eyes were shinning with mischief.

"What are you having?"

"Jack Daniels." She rested her arms on the make-shift bar on the hall.

"Good choice. I am having the same." I said, pouring the remaining golden coloured liquid down my throat.

She tilted her head towards me. "So you are the bar guy everyone's talking about?" she said mocking me, with a wryly chuckle to which I didn't react.

I finished making the pegs and passed the glass to her. She whispered 'cheers' and looked across the hall.

"I wouldn't expect as beautiful girl as you to be single," I asked, smiling to her.

"Who said I am single?" She smiled big.

She looked in a mood to joke. I can do that too. I looked at her from the edge of my eye and said, "You know I have mixed libido boosters in your drinks!"

"WHAT?" she shouted, spilling out the drink in the process.

"It will soon start kicking in!" I smirked. "So what's it is gonna be? Your place or mine?"