Birthday Party-2

Malvika

I had a few extra drinks and I was feeling aroused.

"I think you should leave now," Dinesh said.

"Leave alone? Why don't you come with me to my place?" I said in a flirty tone.

"I have a surprise for you." I said as I put my arms around his neck.

"I would love to come but I am afraid I have some unfinished business."

"Unfinished business?" I chuckled.

"Are you fucking saying no to this, these and these?" I asked pointing to my face, breasts and ass respectively.

"You have no idea how much I want it." He ran his fingers through his hair. "But please try to understand."

"Huh, loser!" I blabbered in drunken tone.

He thought for a while. "I have an idea."

He grabbed my hand and took me with him straight to the Alisha's guest room. Luckily, no one was inside. He pushed me against the wall. My breath turned heavy when he stroked my unruly hair to one side. I, in my state of mind, was powerless to resist his warm strong hands which were now working on my body. He then pressed his lips against my moist mouth; the sensation of his lip turned me on beyond measures. I kissed him in return which sent his testosterone off scale, and he ran his hands inside my sweater and frantically searched to release my bra.

"Wait, darling." I gently pushed him back as I gasped for air.

"I can't." He slipped his arm below my legs.

I kept my arms around his neck, and he carried me to the bed. He gently placed me on top of the bed and wasted no time in lifting my sweater to expose the treasures that have been captured on canvass by countless artists.

He buried his head in between my twin valleys like a newborn baby searching for food. I moaned with pleasure. There was no turning back, and our bodies were soon locked in the nakedness of two adults in search of wild and unprotected pleasure.

******

Mohit

I looked around the hall for Alisha. I had to talk to Alisha before Aman proposed her.

Aman looked determined to pop the question. I didn't want him to be left heartbroken, and for that I needed to talk to Alisha and think of a way, together, to convince Aman that she was not the one for him. I know it was going to be a tough ask but it wasn't like I had any other choice. All I had to do was find Alisha before Aman did.

Where the hell are you, Alisha?

"Did you see Alisha?"I asked the guy boogieing to the music. He looked at me as if I had asked him about his wife. I realized I was wasting my time on him. I excused myself.

Maybe she is smoking in the balcony?

******

Dinesh

I slipped away after Malvika fell asleep. The sex was nothing like I ever had before; it was fierce and amazing. I felt a little tired but it was worth it. I think I have developed a liking for Malvika. I felt as if I had some connection with her. I had never felt such a way for anyone before.

I shook away images of Malvika from my head as I had much important work in hand. All I needed to do now was secretly slip into Alisha's room and collect as much information, I could gather, about her. Alisha was an intelligent lady and I always admired her for that. Though we were not best of friends but I had high regards for her and her privacy. If was not for the assignment I wouldn't be here at first place.