PARTY

Here we go....
Percy POV
Everything was set. We were in the hotel and lights were out.
As we planned, Brooke will bring Rose to the hotel and then we will all jump and wish her happy birthday. But after that we booked the terrace of the hotel for their private date. That was my idea.

We all were hiding at different spots.
Someone came and sat beside me.

Uggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh......

Harry.

" Cannot you find another spot please? " I said.
" Cannot you adjust a bit?" He replied.
I sighed and thought of not replying back because we heard four footsteps coming towards our room.

" Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Silent everyone " Harry said.

" Shhhhh!!!! You shut up Harry you are saying too loud" Ronald whispered shouted.

" Will you two shut your damn mouth?" A girl hiding under table said in a irritated sound.

During all this we didn't notice that Brooke and Rose almost reached.
Thanks to the girl for saving us.

The moment Rose and Brooke entered we switched on all the lights and blasted some crackers and started singing yelling birthday song.

Wow we almost ruined my best friend's girlfriend party.

All thanks to Harry and Ronald.

And thanks to that girl for saving the party.

I turned around to thank the girl when I saw her making out with Ronald.

Girls these days.

And then I noticed its actually JASMINE, Ronald's girlfriend.

Me and Harry shared a look that clearly told..... We are alone again.

But I knew Harry will find a girl within seconds and I will find a corner seat to hide myself from the crowd.

After hours of party, drink, dance,song and proposing not to mention, Brooke took the mic.

" Hello everyone , Today as you know we are not here just for my beautiful fiancee birthday but also to celebrate one year success of ALL TIME LOW band. So I take this opportunity to thank HARRY,RONALD AND YOUR FAVORITE PERSUES. "
People replied with hoots and claps.

" There is one more announcement to be made that we are going to take part in ALL WORLD BAND CHAMPIONSHIP . So please do support us there. But before going to England for the championship. We will be presenting a lot of concerts and the best news is We got three nominations for GRAMMY AWARDS. So please vote for us and we will be putting more awesome music. Thank you everyone. Please continue with the party."

Only one thing popped in my mind that is

This is going to be the longest month of my life.

I know I didn't upload lately and I am sorry again.

But please vote ,comment and share .

And obviously enjoy it.

Thank you