DEAD MAN RISE

Piper POV

" Oh Akhlys you are too slow. And hate when people reveal my secreat. " Hood guy said .

Akhlys caught her own neck and she was kneeling on the floor. I was not able to understand what is all this happening.

Before any one could do anything Akhlys turned green like her posion and started burning and slowly faded and nothing was left.

The hood guy threw some power beams inside the Tarturus which closed the pit almost completely and then dove in Styx.

We all were there horror stuck and didn't knew what to do.

" Let's get back to the camp " Reyna said.

We all flashed back to the camp and called all the gods and Chaos.

" We met him again" Jas said

" Whom?" Athena asked.

" Void." Rose said.

" He closed the pit almsot and also killed Akhlys " Jason said .

" But before killing Akhlys came to know who was he and that's why to keep his identity secreat he killed the goddess " I said .

" But how she came to know?" Chaos asked.

" He told he met her before also" Reyna said .

" But no one lives who encounter her." Hera said .

" No Percy and Annabeth lived" Calypso said .

Then Annabeth face turned to horror.

It was completely pale as if someone is throwing her to Tarturus again.