A WISH POSTPONED

Yes yes I am alive!!!! I know I haven't updated for a long time but hey I told you beforehand. So here is the answere to the last chapter that Chaos asked.

Annabeth POV

Without replying to Chaos, Percy or Void flashed away.

My curiosity overtook me " What he had to ask Lord Chaos? "

" You see according to the rule whenever a god give his position to someone then he or she is granted a wish but with the curse. Like Grover got the powers of Pan" Chaos said and looked at Grover who was red now.

" But you said it comes with a curse what's the curse?" Thalia asked.

Before Chaos could reply a voice said " Immortality. " we all turned to the source and saw Percy leaning on a tree.

" Oh I went because I sensed something near Tarturus moving." He said when he saw our looks.

" How can immortality be a curse?" Jack asked frustrated.

" You see son of Ares, even I asked the same thing to Void when he told me my curse" Percy said with a smile but suddenly his smile changed to a serious angry face" And then I ran into all of you and I got it what he told. I have to see the people who betrayed me for eternity and I cannot even harm them... I cannot even take the revenge. "

I can promise you all our faces were filled with shock, sadness and most fear.
The Void, father of Chaos and Order want revenge on us but why is he holding back... I mean I don't want to be hurt or get killed but being immortal means he can torture us to eternity.

" Yes you are right daughter of Athena, I want to do it. To all of you." Percy said as if he read my mind.

" You are reading my mind" I said with amazement.

" What do you expect from strongest person of the world. I thought you were smarter than that apparently your ex boyfriend really rubbed you off" he said with a smile.

Before I could come with a comeback Chaos interrupted " You didn't tell what he asked from you?"

" Oh the reason I cannot torture you till eternity is because he asked to help you all in this war and not to kill you." Percy said.

So even Void had a wish that he can ask. Wow its very complicated issue.

" Yes daughter of Athena its complicated and its a two sided deal." He said again reading my mind. I was almost going to shout but then again Chaos interrupted me.

" What about your wish?" He asked.

" I didn't ask till now but yeah I will when I will need the most" Percy said." its time to leave now. Nice meeting you all. Note the sarcasm" Percy said and flashed leaving everyone amazed.

Before flashing out Chaos turned to me and said " Control your temper Annabeth, he is not just Percy Jackson now . He is Void."

Slowly everyone started moving away.

I got lost in my thought that how I destroyed my life and changed my seewead brain into a live killing machine .

Thanks to @inixamawesome for reviewing my book