WHO IS SHE?

ANNABETH POV

Suddenly she lunged at Sally and Paul , I almost took out my knife and Jason was ready with his sword.

She hugged Sally and said" Mommy why are they having swords and knifes?"

Sally looked a lil taken back because someone was calling her mother and she had no idea.

Seconds later assassins came in and looked at girl with a puzzled look.

" Who are you?" Paul asked.

Girl stumbled back away from Paul in horror.

" Daddy its me Andromeda. I don't know how I am so big suddenly. " girl said.

Jas said" She is telling truth."

Probably read her mind.

Sally broke down in tears and hugged her tightly and Paul also hugged her.

" Aww.... I am feeling a lot of love " Rose said and Brooke hugged her from back.

Memories flashed back in my mind of how Percy use to be protective.

Jas looked at me with a sympathetic smile and I guess she read my mind.

" But how all this happend? " Harry asked scratching his neck same way as Percy.

I guess all Poseidon children have this problem.

" We need to call Chaos. " Ronald said.

" Chaos" Rose mumbled under her breath.

I don't know but why every time only Rose calls Chaos ( even I don't know why I write Rose name always whenever I have to call Chaos) .