CHAOS MEETS VOID

Brooke POV.

Chaos called me in private.

" We need to go on a quest." He said.

" What quest and to where? "I said.

" Void palace. If that hood person is having Void powers then he would be in Void palace only" Chaos said.

" Alright let's go" I said.

" Its near Styx and Tarturus pit" he said.

" Alright then" I said and we both flashed at the shores of  Styx.

We both dipped inside Styx and kept going deep inside.

We found a gate to a palace.

Chaos placed his hand over it and it went open.

There were only 3 thrones.

One was just like the throne of Chaos that is on our planet.

But the surprising part was a person with hoods on was sitting on the centremost throne.

" Who are you? And what are you doing here and sitting on Void's throne?" Chaos asked.

" I am VoidAnd you better get going to your camp because I am not going to come to help every time." the hooded guy said.

" I know my father and you are not" Chaos said and then they started debating.

Chaos once told us that if he is talking then none of us try to interrupt , so here I am just listening. If everything doesn't go well in argument, Chaos just blast that guy out and I think that will happen soon.

" ........ then you die" I was zoned out for whole argument but heard the last three word Chaos said to the hood guy.

Before Chaos can do anything, hood guy threw three knives at Chaos.
Chaos dodged them but one last one left him sone cuts.

Chaos got angry and started throwing knives too but he dodged each one.

Finally Chaos used bow and arrow and shot a volley of arrows.

Hood guy was dodging fine until a arrow touched and went by giving a minor cut.

Hood guy got angry and started throwing power beams.

Choas also started doing but most of the time he was dodging because hood guy was throwing at very fast speed.

But finally one hit Chaos on chest and he fell back exhausted.

I went forward but hood guy just used some spell and I was tied with ropes.

He came near me and said " Take back your God and never ever try to come here without invitation because next time I won't leave ." He said in a very cold voice and then he my ropes vanished and I flashed to camp.

" Infirmary HELP!!! and someone call Apollo " I said as all Campers looked horror stuck