EMERGENCY MEETING.

Thalia POV.

After 1 month...... After WBC......

Everything was fine .

Nico and me were on a good relation.
Hazel and Frank were making a very cute couple.
Leo and Calypso always in bunker 9.
ATL won the WBC with a huge vote.

Then everything went wrong all of a sudden.

Annabeth now lives in her cabin whole day. She looks horrible when she comes out of the cabin.

Jason and Piper were on their honeymoon when gods called them back.

Here we are going to Olympus for some emergency meeting.

What the hell is this all about?

We reached the throne room and every god were in deep thought. No one was talking or fighting.

When they saw us their eyes filled with pity.

" My daughter " Athena said and ran and hugged Annabeth.

Annabeth broke down on her shoulder.

Athena glared at Jack who just turned his gaze at his girlfriend.

Both the camps were here.

"In past few months we have been sensing some disturbances near the Tarturus pit of underworld. Hades went there and checked and our conclusion is monsters are preparing some kind of plan." Zeus said.

Annabeth looked up with her blood shot eyes and asked" what kind of plan? Monsters are not smart"

" Annabeth they have been going inside the pit without reason and they never come out. They just go in and then after some weeks of noticing this we sensed that Kronos is becoming powerful again. So its some kind of SACRIFICE thing they are doing in the pit which is making the Titans strong again." Athena said.