IMMORTALITY

JASON POV

It's been a month since we got the news of Percy's death.

Thalia is never the same.

Same is with Annabeth.

They both are always in our cabin.

Whenever they come out their eyes are red puff with crying.

Both of them blame themselves for his death.

But today we all seven and head counselor are called on the Olympus.

We all went in the throne room .

All gods were having silent discussion.

" We heard the news of Percy and we are really sorry that we lost such a great fighter" Zeus said.

" He was not just a fighter. He was our saviour " Thalia snapped.

" Alright so after hearing that news, we all just want to make sure that no such incident arise in future, so we grant you all immortality. " Zeus said and threw a beam of light at us.

After some minutes of awkard silence, Poseidon came forward and said" you all will a perk that your powers will be enhanced by this immortality. So basically you all are more powerful now."

Annabeth came forward and said " I was thinking lately that if we fight Nyx and rescue Percy's soul and make him alive again then he may listen us."

" But for that we will have to go to Tarturus. "

" Alright I will go" Annabeth said.

" Going in Tarturus is not a good decision daughter. Losing one fighter was enough and if you also went then we may loose another fighter before the war itself and this is not a good strategy." Athena said.

" Making Percy leave the camp was not a good strategy. You didn't stop then why now?, "Annabeth replied back.

Athena didn't answer so Annabeth started going out when Artemis stopped and said" you all can teleport now."

Annabeth heard and teleported to camp probably.

" Someone need to keep an eye on her" Artemis said.

" I am going to do" Thalia said and teleported to Annabeth.

" So its done then. Meeting is over" Zeus declared after some minutes.