AWKARD TRUTH.

Piper POV

Oh my god!!
Today is the marriage day and I am really excited to marry Jason. I mean who will be so lucky to marry son of King of gods.

Jason is really a good boyfriend and he proved it million times. I wasn't able to sleep probably whole night thinking of how our day will be so peaceful once we get married. There is no war now. Only peace and love.

I got up from my bed and went in my washroom and came out but suddenly someone put their hands on my eyes . I was almost going to cry but then I heard the voice. " Tell me who am I?"

" You know you can stop playing such stupid game to test me. Today I am going to be your wife and so it proves that I know you enough that I can tell you by your voice. Jason GRACE "

" Sure Piper Grace. " he said and kissed me on my lips.

" So why you came so early today to meet."

" Since whole day I cannot see you because you will be under constant surveillance by your sisters and friends. So I thought this is the best moment."

I giggled at how my fiancé can be so cheesy sometimes.

Then suddenly I remembered last night instance.

" Jason what were you going to tell Annabeth last night." I asked

Suddenly his face became serious and he looked around himself and confirmed that no one was listening us.

" Do you think Jack still loves Annabeth? " he asked me.

" What do you mean?"

" See what I am going to tell you is true but I don't have a prove. Jack doesn't like Annabeth. He just used her to gain power. Just like a typical Ares kid."

" And how can you say that?"

" I saw Jack making out with Drew in Poseidon cabin."

" WHAT?" someone shouted from behind Jason.

When Jason turned to see the last person who need to hear this. Annabeth Chase.

" Well Jason was telling that Drew charmspeaked Jack to make out with her. That's all. It was not his mistake" I tried to cover up the matter.

" Why didn't you tell me Jason. I am so going to kill Drew now." She said and turned to find Drew.

" Annabeth please stop it. Today is our marriage and I want peace please afterwards we can kill her." Jason said.

Annabeth stopped there and turned to us " Just because of marriage. After marriage I am going to kill her."

We smiled at her but deep down we knew that it was Jack's mistake.

" Jason Grace what the Hades are you doing here?" Annabeth asked.

" Um... Nothing I am just leaving. " He said and ran away.

And after sometime everyone came to dres me up.
We invited all the gods major and minor all.