MARRIAGE

Jason POV

I thought that since me and Piper are together for like 2 years , I think it would be perfect if we marry and take our relationship to another level.
But one more truth was even I was scared that if Piper get someone better than me like Annabeth got.
I asked Piper to meet me at my cabin after lunch, since its free for both for us.

At present I was sweating like hell and I had no idea what Piper will say?

I heard a knock at the door and ran to open.

Piper was standing there with a beautiful smile on her face.

She came inside and saw me.
Her smile faded and became worried.

" Oh! My gods Jason! You are sweating like hell. Are you fine?" She asked.

I went closer to her and said" I think we should end our friendship and this relationship? "

" Oh its okay..... Wait what???"

I just nodded. Everything was going with the plan.

" But Jason what I did wrong?"

" Nothing and that's the problem"

" Jason please tell me what's wrong?"

I took out the ring out of my pocket and kneeled down " Piper McLean Will you do the honours by marrying me?"

I looked at her. Her eyes were wet with tears now and her hands were on her mouth and then she cried " YES!YES!YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!"

I put the ring in her finger and I stood up and kissed her on her cheeks.

She smiled.

But then suddenly doors went open with a bang.
We both turned and saw Thalia ,Nico,other seven excpet Percy and Jack.

" What happend?"

" Leo is here to help"

Calypso came from behind and then she noticed ring in Piper finger and just went crazy" OH MY GODS! JASON GRACE JUST NOW PROPOSED PIPER McLEAN!!!!"

And then I was covered by boys and Piper was in a group hug with girls.

Thalia said with smile" Finally my lil brother will become a man "

I smiled and went and kissed Piper on her lips.

"I think we should go and leave these love birds" Annabeth said.