SUCIDE

This is kind of important chapter!!!

I thought a lot about this and finally I got this.

Percy POV

I paid the bill and went out of the bar and found myself in front of a skyscraper.

I took the lift and reached the top of the building.

I sat at the edge with legs hanging in air.

I looked at the sky which was dark but stars were making it beautiful.
The moon glowed bright and I felt like Artemis laughing at me.

I took a long breath and stood up .

I closed my eyes and thought of what all I did and what actually it all came to.

I was once The Percy Jackson but everyone left me so then I chose to be normal and then again I was betrayed and finally here I am on the tip of the building to end this story.

I looked down at the road how a family consisting of a big boy and small girl holding boy's finger were walking and their parents were walking behind them.

I only wanted this much after saving world twice.

I looked at how a boy came out of his car and a blonde girl came running out of a house and jumped and hugged him and pecked him on lips.

I just wanted this after saving world twice.

I looked how a group of friends were laughing and cracking jokes and heading ina coffee shop.

I just wanted this after saving the world twice

But no.

I can never be happy.

So here I am going to do something that no one will complain about or even try to stop.

Suicide.

I closed my eyes took a long breath and let myself fall.

I felt the wind passing through my hairs.
I felt  the wind piercing my skin.
I felt the wind going through my body.

And I waited for that last pain that will end my life , my story and MY PAST.