INTERVIEW

This chapter is more of interview.
You can expect some important things that will play crucial role in story further.

Piper POV

We all were in my car. Driving to the town area for things of marriage .( forgive me people I am really bad at writing marriage stuff. So please just try to understand me for this marriage part only. Please) . We left Jason at camp for booking our tickets for concert. We all reached the shop for dresses and quickly bought the dresses ( I don't wanna put how n what dresses they bought and how they reacted after getting their perfect match. You already read those parts in many books)

We all jumped in the car and I switched on the radio.

Annabeth was sitting beside me and Thalia ,Hazel and Calypso were on back seat.
I increased the volume and tried to get the frequency. We wanted to know the name of the band this time at any cost and their names too. So we were fully planned and we got the frequency 5 minutes ahead of time so they were playing some song still.

We took out some snacks and waited and finally show started.....

Interviewer: So people here we are with one of the finest and most successful music band of the decade. First time on air with one and only ALL TIME LOW. ( claps)

So band name is ALL TIME LOW.
How sarcastic!!

Interviewer (I): So we have today HARRY , RONALD, BROOKE AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST PERSUES.

I: So Harry, How was the day so far?

Harry: Awesome so far but don't know afterwards.

Little chuckle in background.

I: Brooke first of all congratulations for fiancé.

Brooke: Thanks!

I: So any plans about when is marriage?

Brooke: Nah! Not so soon. We both have just started our careers and I think we should probably achieve something and then we will think of marriage.