BY FORCE

Annabeth POV

" He is not going to come. He doesn't give a damn if we live or die. It doesn't matter him if Annabeth lives or die." Nico told the meeting.

Since Nico came back , we summoned the Olympians and gang for meeting.

" How he dares to talk like this?" Zeus yelled.

" BROTHER " Hestia yelled" WE DID ENOUGH TO RUIN HIS LIFE AND NOW THAT HE IS HAVING A PEACEFUL LIFE YOU ALL WANT HIM TO DIE FOR US. GIVE ME ONE SIMPLE REASON WHY HE SHOULD DIE FOR US?"

Nobody said a word.
We all were silent and our head were down with shame.

We are asking a person to fight for us, who gave everything he had to protect us and then we all betrayed him.

" Sister calm down" Poseidon said.

" If he cannot come down here with words then I will bring him by force. " Jack said.

" Try it" Hestia said with a smile on her face which clearly said try it if you can come alive.

" Nico take me to his place let me teach him some lesson" Jack said.

Nico looked at Thalia and said" Shall I ?"

" You filthy son of Hades, you have to take permission for every small thing form your girlfriend " Jack shouted on him.

Suddenly a crack appeared under her and Jack almost sliped and got stuck in the crack. His legs were stuck in the crack.

Hades stood up from his chair and walked up to him and said in a cold voice " You dare to speak to my son like this and I will drop you to the place from where only two demigods made out alive" Hades eyes went deep black and with a very cold threatening voice he said " Tarturus "

Jack flinched at the name and he knew that if he said a word then he will go straight to the pit. He gulped the saliva and just nodded. Hades closed the crack and took him out.

Hestia went near him and said " If you have so much courage then go and fight and take him down. Bring him here. But if you lost then no one will be there to save you from his wrath. Are you ready son of Ares? "

Jack looked at Hestia for few minutes then at Nico and said " Nico please take me there."

Nico said" I will just leave you there. I will not help you in this."

Jack nodded and Nico shadow travelled him to Percy's place.

Athena turned to Hestia and said" How are you so confident? "

" He was not just a part of God but also a human. He was so busy in saving us that he forgot his human life. Now that he has only human life, he had made best use of it and we all know what happens when Percy Jackson is on his best. Gaea Kronos and all the other heroes of camp have tasted his wrath apart from your arrogant leader. Lest see if he can make alive or not." Hestia said and turned to Iris and said" can you show us what's happening? "

Iris nodded and a mist appeared showing Nico and Jack in front of some door ready to knock